Only His

ONESHOT | 5requested by jeon_notfound

ONESHOT | 5
requested by jeon_notfound

- ⚠️ This story includes themes of psychological manipulation, graphic violence, and disturbing situations. Reader discretion is advised.

Cries could be heard coming from the janitor's room. Jungkook rolls his eyes back as he thrusts into his girl. "You're such an obedient girl, sweetheart. MY obedient girl," he groans, jerking his hips. After a while, he pants heavily after filling up his girl with his seed. He smirks as he notices his girl's tears streaming down her cheeks. "I love you, Y/n," he whispered, looking into your eyes. You said nothing and quickly looked away to avoid his eyes. Jungkook clenched his fists and grabbed your jaw firmly. "Why did you do that? Do you think they will believe your words? You're just wasting your time, sweetheart. You better shut your mouth and be an obedient girl for me because you know you'll end up under me, crying if you try to do something I don't like." He gritted his teeth, but you just stared at him with hatred in your eyes.

"Tell me now, sweetheart. Who do you belong to?" he asked, carefully caressing your cheeks. "Y-You." you stutters. "Good! Let's get you cleaned up so we can get back to our class," he added as he kissed your forehead. He cleaned you up as you were staring at the floor blankly. You were disgusted with yourself. Jungkook has been forcing himself on you for a month now, and you've already told your brother about it and even spread the rumors about him throughout your school, but you later discovered that Jungkook had manipulated everyone and made them all believe you had accused him because he rejected your confession that you are willing to make accusations against him without evidence.

As a result, he punished you by forcing himself on you again that day to remind you who you belong to. You couldn't believe he had so much power and that everyone trusted him fully. You're at a loss for what to do now. Everyone hates you, and you have no one on whom to rely. Your brother also trusts his friend more than you, which really disappoints you.

"Whoa, do you see who we have here? A whore, is it? Yah! Are you really that desperate for Jungkook?" Sera, one of your classmates said, irritably standing in front of your desk. You simply ignored them and continued your studies, but soon your book was pulled away by her, forcing you to glance up at her. "Why are you studying? You know you can use your body to find sugar daddies or maybe be a prostitute, right?" your classmates laughed as Sera burnt your book and threw it out the window, making you tighten your fists. Without saying a word, you walked past her but before you could leave the classroom, Sera had grabbed your hair and thrown you against the wall.

"Yah! Do you think you'll be able to run away and ignore everyone after what you did to Jungkook?!" she yells as she kicks your stomach. You groan in pain and try to shield yourself from the beating. "P-Please leave me alone!" you begged, unable to bear the pain they caused on you. You know, no matter how much you try to explain, no one will believe you. As you were going to confront them, you could see Jungkook smirking at you through the crowds. He believed that you deserved it in order for you to realise who is more powerful and who you truly needs to protect you from bullying. But you already make a promise to yourself that you will never rely on him, no matter what happens. "Yah! What are you guys doing?!?" Jungkook yelled as he thought that's enough for you to realise everything now.