Ethereal Obsession

ONESHOT | 13

ONESHOT | 13

Standing in front of the school gate, Jungkook has become the focus of the crowd. Many whispered and some were happy to see him. "What is he doing here? Did someone get into trouble?" the crowd whispered as they looked at him. Jungkook merely ignored them and only focused on finding the figure of the girl he loves. He looked at his watch and believed that the class was over but the figure of the girl he was looking for still did not appear, making him feel uneasy. "Where the fvck is she?" he cursed under his breath but soon a soft smile appear on his face as he saw his girl. "Princess!!" he shouted, causing everyone to turn around to see who the girl was that Jungkook called. You who had just stepped out of the school building were shocked to see your 'ex-boyfriend' standing at the gate, waving at you. "What the hell?!" you murmured, frowning in frustration.

"Did I hear it wrong? I'm sure he called Y/n, right? No way, why would Y/n want to hang out with a gangster like him?" You cursed yourself after listening to what the crowd had to say. You swiftly took out your smartphone and discovered a flurry of messages and calls from him. You sighed before dialling his number. "Prince—" "Stop." You interrupted him, causing him to frown and come to a halt. Jungkook sighed. "Look, I'm sorry. I know I was wrong, but that doesn't mean you should end our relationship." he said as he stared at you, but you just rolled your eyes. "Enough with your sweet talk; I will not fall for your trick again. I really love you, but you use it for your own good. I can't believe you planned to rob my house with your gang! I heard it with my own ears, so you have nothing more to explain to me. Get out of here and don't show your face again." You gritted your teeth and hurried to the back gate, where your driver was waiting for you.

"Where the hell are you going?! Come back here, or you will regret it. I know you don't want these students to know about us, right?" He threatened. "Do whatever you want, jerk! You are well aware that I am more powerful than you." You said it coldly and hung up the phone, making Jungkook curse beneath his breath. He looked around and noticed that everyone was still looking at him. "Fvck it!" he said, hopping onto his bike angrily.

"Yow, Jungkook. Where have you gone? Don't tell me you went to see your innocent little girl again." He wiggled his brows, leading Jungkook to glare at him. "Shut your fvcking mouth, Bryan. This is entirely your fault!! Why did you come up with the plan to steal from her home?! Are you crazy? Her house has strict controls, and you think we'll make it? She knows about all of our plans, and she wants to leave me. You said this plan won't ruin our relationship, and now what are you going to do?!" He gripped Bryan's collar and exhaled angrily. Jungkook couldn't think clearly. His mind is overly messy. He was terrified. The thought of living without you after this drives him insane. Bryan laughed and pushed Jungkook away from him.

"Yah, are you obsessed? There are many more stunning girls to choose from. Nothing that Y/n can do to provide you. Has she ever fulfilled your lust? No, right? So, why are you still addicted about her as if she had everything to offer you?" Bryan scoffed. "Yes, I am obsessed. If I don't get her, no one else will. Say her name again, and you will never see the light again." his eyes darkened as he warned Bryan. "C-Come on, you can't kill your best friend over a girl," he stuttered in front of Jungkook. "Of course, I can. You know me well, Bryan." He smirked as he walked to his room. Jungkook smiled softly as he closed his door and glanced at one wall. There are many photos of you,