Psychopath's Lover

ONESHOT | 6requested by @ssasha4567

ONESHOT | 6
requested by @ssasha4567

The sound of water has calmed you down. You glanced into your bathtub and let it fill before adding a few rose petals and your favourite shampoo. While you waited for the water to fill, you removed your bathing clothes and hung it on the clothes rack, not realising that there was a pair of lustful eyes following your every move. "Fvck, Y/n. You're driving me insane," he said under his breath as he felt his pants tighten. When he noticed you singing in the bathtub, the man chuckled. He never gets tired of hearing your sweet voice that drives him insane. How he wishes he could break into that bathroom and make love to you till you can't walk for a week and make you realise you're his, but for the time being, all he could do was watch you from his laptop screen since meeting you was difficult.

How is he able to install cameras in every single space of your home? It's just his luck that your air conditioner is broken, so he pretends as an air conditioner repairman in order to install all of his small cameras in every corner of your house. Fortunately, you weren't there when he came to do his 'job' at your place, so it was easy for him to hack the CCTV and leave without triggering any suspicion. He was quite pleased by how attentive you are to your surroundings. He has been stalking you for two years now, and knows a lot about you. He knows that you are aware of his presence, but you ignore it as you don't want to jump into a conclusion that someone was stalking you.

"Miss Y/n? Are you taking a shower?" your assistant, Soobin said as he knocked on your door. "Just get in." You said it lazily, yet the man watching you is feeling anxious. No one can see you in that position, which irritates him greatly. He hurriedly shut down his laptop and sighed. "I can't keep this feeling inside any longer. She is mine and will always be mine. Looks like I need to make a move," he laughed.

"No way, miss. I'll just be speaking from here." Soobin said as he doesn't want to break any lines. You simply rolled your eyes and let him go on. "Our accountant discovered that our company's money was withdrawn as much as $30 million from last year, but don't worry, we have already found evidence that Lee Je Ha from the Management Department used the money as his capital to start his own business. Not only that, he has also incited many of our best employees to abandon us and work for him." Your assistant stated loudly incase you can't hear him. You just let out a sigh and lean against your tub, closing your eyes. "Tck, I could tell he was going to betray me from the start," you chuckled. "Well, I should make a surprise for him, right Soobin?" you smirked.

"Everything is nearly complete, sir. I'm sure this building will be as successful as The Palace one day," the contractor joked. "Ey, don't say that." Je Ha can't help but giggle as he imagines himself as a successful CEO. "Wah, Mr. Lee, you really have good taste. Will you invite me to the company's opening later?" With a mocking gasp, you stood behind him, staring at the half-completed building. "Miss Y/n... W-Well, w-what are y-you doing h-here?" Je Ha asked nervously. "Um, how about you? What are you doing here besides working, Mr.Lee?" You gave him a cold look, which made him gulp uneasily.