Touch Of Death

ONESHOT | 8

ONESHOT | 8

A loud slap was heard in the cafe, causing others to turn around in surprise. "Yah!! What are you doing?" your 'bestfriend' exclaimed, holding her red cheek. "Omo, does it hurt? I'm sorry, I did it on purpose!" you sarcastically exclaimed. "What? Are you insane?! What did I do wrong?" she wondered, bewildered by your sudden change. You said nothing and tossed all the disgusting pictures of her and your boyfriend on her face, making everyone gasp and look at her in disgust. "I-I can explain, Y/n," she stuttered as she reached for your hand, but you yanked it away. "You're so disgusting, Eunbi. I thought we were best friends yet you betrayed me." You sobbed as you approached her. "Y-Y/n, we were drunk and it was all a mistake! Please trust me." she lied. "Is it fun to make a fool on me?" you wiped away your fake tears and looked into her eyes with a straight face.

"Can you explain about this, babe?" You played a recording you got and made everyone even more surprised. In the recording there was a conversation between your 'boyfriend' and your 'best friend' and it revealed more things that they were hiding, making your best friend felt embarassed as she tried to grab your phone but you quickly pulled your hand back and put it in your bag. "Aw, are you pregnant with my boyfriend's child, Eunbi?" you gasped sarcastically, silently smirking. "Shut your fvcking mouth, Y/n! You were the one who can't fullfil his needs so it was never my fault!!" she scoffed, making you hardly slap her once again. "I? Can't fullfil his needs?" you laughed, when at the same time, someone's calling you. You looked at the caller id and smirked.

You picked up the call and put it on speaker for everyone to hear it. "Finally you pick up my call. I'm really sorry, Y/n. That was all just a trap. That damn woman has drugged and seduced me. Please don't leave me, okay? I love you so much. Please give me a second chance." your 'boyfriend' begged. "Yah!! You fvcking bastard!!! You were the one who comes to me first and said that your girl can't satisfied your needs!!" your 'bestfriend' yelled but you already hung up the call. "I feel so sorry for you. How can you trust this man so much? Now see what will happen to your life. This is in return for betraying me." you whispered to her. "Oh, I almost forgot. You love picking up trash that other people have thrown away, right? Well then take the trash, I no longer need it. Goodluck on being a parents!" You patted her back and exited the cafe.

"Arghh!!!" a cries of pain was heard in the basement. A muscular man standing in front of him just laughed sarcastically as he watched the old man was tortured. "P-Please stop!! I will tell you the place. P-Please stop." he coughed a blood and hold the man's leg. The man just scoffed and kick him on the jaw before saying. "Don't touch me with that filthy hand of yours." he gritted his teeth.  He then looked to his right and gestured them to hold the man. "Now, tell me where do they keep my drugs." he said with a deep voice. "T-They said they would b-bring all the dr-drugs to the UK. Tonight, they will be pr-preparing it all at port XXX." he stutter while looking at the man in fear.