The act pt1 (Narrator's Pov)

Gabriel: You lied Aziraphael.

Gabriel's eyes were filled with disgust. An angel lying. Might as well commit murder.

Aziraphael: Well yes b-

Gabriel: And to me of all angels! You looked in my eyes and you lied.

Gabriel has this insane obsession with his voice. He also quite literally believes that everyone admires him enough to consider him a big brother.

Michael: We need to report him to Metatron.

Aziraphael: Now wait a minute-

Crowley raised an eyebrow.

Crowley: You are going to bring him to his demise for lie? A lie that saved literal children?

Gabriel looked at the tall demon with a look of disgust as well. How dare he speak to the angels with doubt. He should be begging for forgiveness along with Aziraphael.

Gabriel: Angels don't lie demon. And they don't go against His-

Crowley: Yes yes the Great Plan. In fact it's so great it involves killing children and innocent creatures because of a bet. Am impressed actually, we don't make up ideas like that in hell. I should take notes

Crowley crossed his hands on the height of his chest. The heavy irony just infuriated Gabriel.

Gabriel: You dare to question His plan?

Michael: Of course he does. Question question question that's all he does. It's the reason he fell in the first place.

Aziraphael was getting tired. Did nobody cared to ask him what happened? Why does everyone judges so quickly?

Aziraphael: CAN EVERYONE JUST LET ME SPEAK?

Aziraphael looked like he was about to cry. Crowley both his eyebrows this time out of surprise. There's a side of Aziraphael that he hasn't seen before. It was almost... attractive?

Gabriel: There's nothing more to say.

Aziraphael gasped.

Aziraphael: Nothing more to say?! I have plenty more to say! First of all this, all of this, is a bad plan sorry to say.

Michael: Excuse me?

Michael was approaching Aziraphael aggressively but was interrupted by Crowley stepping in front of her looking down at her with a grin.

Crowley: Yes excuse you.

Aziraphael: I said it's a bad plan. Humans are sentient. They have feelings and a developing intelligence. Especially children. They take time, cost and emotions to grow up and each has a unique personality. We can't just go around and kill people it's against everything we stand for! Plus you were really going to make a 58 year old woman give birth to 7 human children? Just the process of it would most likely kill her!

Gabriel interrupted Aziraphael again. He looked at him as if was spewing nonsense. He scoffed.

Gabriel: Please Aziraphael don't talk to me about the human birthing process I was there at THE first one remember?

Crowley: Oh you mean the one that happened like a bazillion years ago? Well why didn't you say so?! We should have known we are speaking with a birthing expert here.

Gabriel was about to open his mouth but Metatron decided to appear.

Metatron: ENOUGH!

The room stood silent. Everyone was looking at the floor except Crowley. He wasn't afraid anymore. He was way out of Metatron's rights now.

Metatron: I've been made aware of the situation. I must say am quite disappointed Aziraphael. You of all angels... Such a shame.

Aziraphael: I-

Metatron: Silence. I've heard enough from your mouth.

Metatron turned to Crowley.

Metatron: And you are lucky that you Hell's problem now. Continue with your orders demon.

Crowley sighed. No he couldn't do that. Aziraphael just risked his entire existence to support his shenanigans. Something inside him told him to resist.

Crowley: No

Metatron: I beg your pardon?

Crowley: You heard me. I said no.

Crowley crossed his arms again.

Crowley: Plan after plan you've showed to pretty much everyone that you have no idea how to run a world. You lie and manipulate your way into everyone's heads thinking that you have every right to do as you please. You and your God are pathetic. So no am not destroying everything that someone has worked so hard to get. This sounds like your job more than anything.

Crowley was still bitter about " God's plan ". 6000 years and then everything will be gone. Erased. Like they mean nothing.

Crowley: And another thing. Aziraphael did something good today. And yet your dogs over there are breaking him apart. He is almost crying. You should really reconsider your values on selecting your servants.

Metatron: Mind your side demon.

Metatron turned and opened and opened a gate.

Metatron: Come. We must begin the trial. We can not have angels lying.

Gabriel and the rest of the angels entered the gate pleased with themselves. They were ready to tear apart Aziraphael. Aziraphael looked at Crowley for one last time. Crowley could now see the tears running down the angel's soft cheeks. He felt his heart breaking a little. The only thing he could do is give him a look of "everything will be okay" even though he didn't believe so himself. Aziraphael believed him though. And with a glimpse of hope he followed the other angels. Metatron walked in right after closing the gate. Another gate opened, almost calling for Crowley to come in

Crowley: Well fuck me sideways

And with that he walked in the gate.