A new beginning pt1 (Narrator's Pov)

Year 33 AD

Jesus's cries were echoing through out Golgotha. The deeper the nails were sinking in his skin the louder he was crying. Zadkiel was standing there ready to cry. It wasn't the first time he disagreed with the Plan but this time he thought that this was way overboard. He barely could look at him.

Aziraphale: Gruesome isn't it?

Zadkiel: Yes

Crowley: Fancy seeing you 2 here.

Zadkiel: I could say the same thing.

Crowley: True.

They kept looking at the Crucifixion. They wanted to act but they wouldn't dare to go against the Plan. Not when they were on their own.

Aziraphale: Did you... know him? By any chance?

Crowley: Oh yes a bright young man.

Zadkiel: I attended all of is gatherings.

Aziraphale: Hm.

Zadkiel was trying to not look at them. He wanted the group to be together again but they wouldn't talk to him let alone to each other. He just couldn't understand. The guards finished nailing Jesus on the crucifix. He was bawling his eyes out from the pain.

Jesus: Father forgive them! They don't know what they are doing!

Crowley: Oh there's something that we can do... this... I don't know how to describe this!

Zadkiel: I am not consulted nor am I allowed to protest. If I do then I have a one way ticket to some pretty horns. We were supposed to deal with together. Remember?

Zadkiel turned his head to look at Crowley. He wanted to cry but couldn't. He promised to himself that nobody would see him cry again. Especially now that he was all alone. Crowley could see though. He recognized that face very well. He wanted to apologize. But something inside of him thought that he will never be forgiven. Aziraphale starred at both of them. They couldn't continue like this. All this time away from each other he realized how much he needed them. Both of them. In his mind all of these feelings are like a blur. He wants to love Crowley for the rest of eternity. But how can he love? How are feelings like this even possible? And to think that he's not alone... did he somehow infest Zadkiel too? He was so confused. But one thing was for sure. He needed to apologize. Being away for so long made him realize how much he needed them. And he was going to start with Crowley.

Zadkiel: I'll be off then. Take care you 2. Don't eat each other.

Zadkiel headed off before Aziraphale or Crowley could say anything. They both starred at him go.

Crowley: I need to leave too.

Aziraphale: Wait Crowley I-

Crowley: Good bye Aziraphale.

Before Aziraphale could say anything else Crowley started speed walking down the hill.

Aziraphale: What- Crowley!

He tried to catch up with him which was really difficult for him at first.

Aziraphale: Crowley wait! Crowley!

Crowley: What do you want Aziraphale?

Crowley wouldn't stop. They both just kept running. Aziraphale called out Crowley's name at least 6 times but he was ignored. Crowley found himself wondering why did he still allowed Aziraphale to follow him.

Aziraphale: Oh if you'd just stop for a minute, I could tell you.

Crowley stopped. He took a deep breath and turned around. He hasn't seen his angel's eyes for a while. He missed them. He missed him. He looked around. They were far from the town and far from any living being that could be there. Safe enough to talk.

Crowley: 5 minutes. Go.

Aziraphale: I want to apologize.

Crowley: Apologize?

Aziraphale: Yes... I was taken aback when... when all of this happened. And I didn't know how to handle it. I am sorry.

Crowley: Is that it?

Aziraphale looked at Crowley's eyes. He couldn't think rationally anymore.

Aziraphale: Alright then there is no easy way of saying this so might as well.

Crowley: What?

Aziraphale took a deep breath.

Aziraphale: I miss you Crowley.

Crowley: Excuse me.

Aziraphale: I miss you. I miss your company and I miss your voice. In a world where it is impossible for angels and demons to dream I am stuck dreaming about you for the last few hundred years. My heart is aching every moment that we are not together. I am slowly going insane. The last time we spoke, we said many hurtful words and I regret so many of the things I said. I was scared, I really was. But not as scared as I am now. Away from you and away from my best friend who we both have abandoned. I am so confused but one thing I know for sure. Between heaven and hell, even when the whole universe came crushing down... I want to be with you.

Crowley stood there emotionless. He was a loss for words in reality. All this time he was waiting to find the right words. All this time he was devastated because he thought he lost his angel. He could never believe that his angel has left him. No he wouldn't.

Aziraphale: Crowley please talk to me. Shout, curse me.... just say something.

Crowley approached his angel and cuffed his cheeks. Aziraphale started tearing up as he looked up to see Crowley's eyes. These beautiful yellow eyes that only made him feel more.

Aziraphale: I will understand if don't want to talk to me again-

Crowley: You sweet dumb angel. It took you so long to think about your feelings and you still don't understand that I would not want to see the stars again if it meant that I couldn't see you. You don't understand that I will forever exist for you even if that means I will forever be in pain. Because if I have you then the world seems like it has meaning. I want to live every moment that there is to live with you. And you think I wouldn't want to talk to you?

Tears fell from Aziraphale's eyes. All this time he thought that he messed up his relationship with Crowley. How stupid both of them have been? All these feelings, all of these opportunities and they wouldn't just muster up the courage to say...

Aziraphale: I love you Crowley. I was to much of a coward to admit it but I have loved you from the first day we met.

Crowley: I love you too my angel. You always were and always will be my angel.

They both hugged the other so tight. A hug that could last for a century. When they pulled back their foreheads were still touching. They kept staring at each other's lips. It wasn't something they wanted or needed it was like an instinct. A very deep desire that would heal all of their problems.

Aziraphale: Crowley...
Crowley: Aziraphale...

They kissed. They kissed and finally they felt complete. They kissed and the world as they knew changed. Everything made sense. A kiss full of love and hope. A kiss that brought light into a dark, dark cave. So passionate and gentle that made them melt into each other's arms. Spiritually they were finally one. They were finally complete. Even if it was they last thing they did. They kissed.