The fall pt3 (Zadkiel's Pov)

Writer's note:
Before I go on with the story I would like to explain some things a bit. As you may have noticed I added Zadkiel into the story. While Zadkiel does exist in the lore of Christian religion he isn't mentioned in Good Omens (or not yet at least maybe s3 will be different). Zadkiel is more or less based on my character and entertainment aside I also want to send message. Almost all of us have experienced religious trauma more or less and while all the characters are relatable I think that there's another category of traumatized people and I would like to express myself through what I do best which art. So with that being said, this part  is going to have heavy mentions of SA and violence which are also my own experiences, if you cannot read these stories I will put a reminder so you skip those parts and only read the romantic/bromance moments between the 3.

Story line

Aziraphael: Well done Crowley it is amazing!

Zadkiel: Yes it's ummm unique...

"Should I be eating this?" Zadkiel kept playing with his food.

Crowley: You alright Zadkiel?

Zadkiel: Oh yeah! It's just... I've never eaten before and I am not sure if I should.

Crowley: Why not?

"Good question " Zadkiel kept staring at Crowley.

Crowley: Live your existence Zadkiel. Either way they are going to...

Crowley made a falling like sound and Zadkiel wided his eye. "You idiot!".

Crowley: What?

Zadkiel kept motioning at Aziraphael and he started tearing up.

Crowley: Oh oh OH no no no am sorry! I didn't want to... I mean-

Aziraphael: No no... Am just... Confused....

Zadkiel: That's okay... Do you want to talk about it?

Aziraphael: No... Not really.

Zadkiel: That's okay too... Tell you what... I'll go warm up so water and we can help you wash off... To be honest you really do stink.

Aziraphael chuckled with a broken voice.

Aziraphael: That sounds nice...

Zadkiel: I'll be off then!

Zadkiel opened the door, got out and then closed it. He took a few steps and sighed. "Well aren't we completely fucked?" He looked up towards the clear sky. He loved the stars and looked at the stars.

Zadkiel: Can they even see the stars?

He had heard of some type of eyes that served as punishment. "I wonder what kind of characteristics Aziraphael has" He poured some warmed water in Crowley's bath in his garden. He then walked in front of Crowley's window were he saw the 2 hugging. "Awwww". That reminded him of Uriel. The last time the went on a mission together they fell asleep snuggling. They haven't talked about it exactly but ever since Uriel has been... warmer. And a little bit of a flirt. Zadkiel smiled. He stood there for a few more minutes but the 2 wouldn't let go of each other. "Okay this is awkward... In I go, 1 2 3" Zadkiel knocked gently on the door and entered the house slowly, giving Aziraphael and Crowley enough time to pretend that nothing happened.

Zadkiel: Sorry to interrupt but... Bath's ready.

Aziraphael: Oh yes of course... Thank you.