The aftermath pt1 (Narrator's Pov)

Aziraphale woke up with the smell of baked meat. He looked around and he noticed that it was a bright day, but Crowley was no where to be found?

Aziraphale: Crowley?

Aziraphale got up and looked around a bit. He started getting anxious.

Aziraphale: Crowley?

He started getting anxious and stepped outside the door.

Aziraphale: CROWLEY?

Crowley: Yeah?

Aziraphale: Oh...

Aziraphale sighed.

Crowley: You okay angel?

Aziraphale: Yes umm. I thought you left.

Crowley: I only needed some wood for later... Did you think I would leave you?

Aziraphale: No... I mean... maybe.

Crowley: Am not that much of an asshole you know.

Aziraphale: Yes I realize my mistake now.

Crowley chuckled.

Crowley: Come. I made breakfast. You are going to need all the energy you can get.

Aziraphale: Right... what for?

Crowley: Well... hell. The paper work of it all can get... tiring. Basically we are going to be standing for some time.

Aziraphale: Oh... honestly I don't like to admit it but heaven is exactly the same nowdays.

Crowley: Ugh!

They both sat down and started eating. They both enjoyed the amazing view infront of them. Even if it wasn't the same with their eyes. It was still amazing. Crowley kept looking at Aziraphale. Minute by minute he was feeling a lot safer. More vulnerable.

Crowley: So ummm. Did you sleep good?

Aziraphale: Yes quite! Thank you. And I apologize for taking your bed.

Crowley: Don't worry about it. I fall asleep on the couch most of the time anyways.

Aziraphale: Oh... why's that?

Crowley: Because I get drunk?

Aziraphale: What? Don't you have demon stuff to do? Friends to see?

Crowley: Yeah well...

They both paused for a few minutes.

Aziraphale: I thought you said it's not so lonely...

Crowley: Am a demon. I lied.

Aziraphale: I see... well I hope I can change that.

Crowley laughed.

Crowley: Yeah? How so?

Aziraphale: Well... I am down here. Maybe we could... Keep each other company.

Crowley: You think? I thought Zadkiel is your best friend.

Aziraphale: Yes well... he is. But I consider you a friend too.

Crowley: You do?

Aziraphale: Why wouldn't I ?

Crowley paused for a minute. Aziraphale was right. They were probably the closest thing to a friendship. And he would never admit it out loud but he was happy to hangout with Aziraphale and Zadkiel.