The fall pt2 (Aziraphael's Pov)

Gabriel: I hope you die down there.

Michael: Die

Crowley: Die Aziraphael

Aziraphael: What are you saying? Crowley?

Zadkiel revealed himself behind Crowley. Aziraphael run up to him and grabbed his hand.

Aziraphael: Oh Zadkiel! Are you alright? Am terribly-

Zadkiel: You betrayed me

Aziraphael: What? No... Zadkiel I-

Zadkiel: Die Aziraphael. Die die DIE!!

Aziraphael: ZADKIEL

Aziraphael woke up with a heavy breathing and tears.

Aziraphael: No...

He rubbed his forehead. "Where am I?", he thought as he looked around. "Oh... That's right. Crowley's house", he was disappointed. He hoped that all of this, the trial, the fall... The pain. It was all a nightmare. Aziraphael looked on the nightstand beside him, there were the fruits and the cup of water that he could only assume that Crowley placed them there. He never actually tried fruits before. He picked up some grapes, "Might as well...", he ate some. Despite him being in pain the grapes are sweet, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Crowley: They are good right?

Aziraphael opened his eyes and looked at the door where Crowley was standing quite handsomely with a smile.

Crowley: I hand picked them myself.

Aziraphael: Yes I must admit they are quite nice.

Crowley: Drink some water ang-

Crowley froze.

Aziraphael: It's okay Crowley... I don't mind...

Crowley: Alright then angel. Drink some water you will need it.

Aziraphael: Why is that?

Crowley: At the first 48 hours you'll need to get as much sun as you can. Otherwise you'll damage your eyes.

Aziraphael: My eyes? What exactly do you mean?

Crowley: Oh... Right umm see for yourself.

Crowley handed him a mirror. Aziraphael looked at the mirror and he saw it. His eyes were red. He felt tears coming down his face but he didn't have the strength to cry.

Aziraphael: Am guessing that's why-

Crowley: Your eyes were burning?

Aziraphael: Yes...

Crowley: It's possible...

Aziraphael put down the mirror and drank some water.

Crowley: At it angel!

Aziraphael tried to get up but he was stumbling. "Ugh... of course"

Crowley: Whoa whoa. Let me help you.

Aziraphael: Thanks...

Crowley: That's alright... Up you go !

Aziraphael took a few steps. Even though it hurted it felt good to know that he could still walk. But before he could be pleased himself he stumbled again and fell right on top of Crowley laying flat on the floor.