A new face pt1 (Narrator's POV)

Aziraphale entered the pub. Uriel was not hard to find. He was literally the only one wearing white. Aziraphale stomped towards Uriel.

Aziraphale: Uriel

Uriel: Traitor

Aziraphale: Zadkiel's house. Now.

Uriel: I have no business there.

Aziraphale took the plate of food that was in front of Uriel and banged it on the table splashing food everywhere.

Aziraphale: I HAVE SPOKEN!

Uriel: Are you insane?

Aziraphale removed his glasses revealing his blood red eyes and grabbed Uriel by the collar.

Aziraphale: If I was insane we wouldn't be having a conversation right now. Understood?

Uriel: I-

Aziraphale tightened his grip

Aziraphale: Understood!?

Uriel: Understood, understood!

Aziraphale: Good. Zadkiel's house now.

Aziraphale let go of Uriel and sprang out of the pub. Uriel looked around panicked and then followed Aziraphale outside.

Uriel: How did you find me?

Aziraphale didn't respond.

Uriel: Why are you taking me there? Is something wrong?

No response again. Uriel tried to grab Aziraphale's arm.

Uriel: Aziraphale listen-

Aziraphale pulled his arm.

Aziraphale: Less talking more walking. Zadkiel is in danger and my bad luck brought me to ask for your help. The least you can do for him is help him. Keep. Moving.

Uriel stared at the ex angel. It's been so long. He almost felt happy. He didn't know why but he did. And what happened with Zadkiel? Why was he in danger? Uriel was worried. He was worried about Zadkiel. The last time they spoke Uriel said things that he didn't meant. He wanted to apologize. But what if didn't get the chance? They arrived at Zadkiel's house after a few minutes. Crowley was at the door.

Crowley: Aziraphale? Did you find him?

Aziraphale: Yes dear.

Uriel: You didn't tell me other demons whete going to be with us.

Aziraphale: His name is Crowley and it is in your best interest to speak to or about him with respect.

Uriel: Right sorry... What's wrong with Zadkiel?

Crowley: We were hoping you could tell us.

Crowley opened the door revealing a sweaty angel. Uriel rushed to Zadkiel.

Uriel: Oh dear...

Uriel stroked Zadkiel's cheek.

Crowley: What is happening to him?

Uriel: From what it seems? Exhaustion.

Aziraphale: Exhaustion? Angels don't get exhaustion!

Uriel: unfortunately this is what happens when you stay on earth for too long. It sticks on you like a huna plague. I warned him this would happen.

Crowley: Oh that's bullshit.

Uriel: Do you want me to help him or not?

Aziraphale: Let him dear... He's not worth it.

Uriel scoffed but he couldn't care less for Aziraphale or that demon. All he cared for was Zadkiel. That night. He wanted to say yes. But he resisted. As an angel should. But he still cared. He continued to help Zadkiel with all the powers that an angel could have. He spent hours of Zadkiel. All that negative energy. All that sin.

Uriel: Zadkiel what did you do?

Uriel got outside where he met Aziraphale and Crowley. He felt tired. Not he felt exhausted.

Aziraphale: How is he.

Uriel: He'll recover. He's strong. But he needs to rest.

Aziraphale: Right.

Crowley: I'll keep him company. He should have someone next to him.

Aziraphale: I'll be with you in a bit love.

Aziraphale and Uriel stood there for a while. Looking at the sky. It was dark. The stars were shining. Not that Aziraphale would know anything about that.

Uriel: It's been a while.

Aziraphale: Yes indeed.

Uriel: How have you been.

Aziraphale: As good as a traitor can be.

Uriel: So you finally admit that you are a traitor.

Aziraphale: Oh no. I stand by my words.

Uriel: Well you are still stubborn.

Aziraphale: Takes one to know one.

Uriel: Aziraphale what happened to you?

Aziraphale: Oh look am not the traitor anymore.

Uriel: Am serious. You were good.

Aziraphale: Some could argue I still am.

Uriel sighed.

Aziraphale: Uriel listen. Something is changing upstairs whether you like it or not. And it's not good. Now, you have someone you loves you. Enjoy that because you only get one chance. And he is so much better than you am surprised he even looked at you. Take care of him.

Before Uriel could say anything Aziraphale stepped inside. Uriel started walking back to the famous elevator. Aziraphale wasn't wrong. Both Uriel and Zadkiel were examples of perfect work and behavior. They deserve this one thing right? On the other hand Gabriel and Michael would eat them alive. But for once he didn't care. He wanted to at least try. Uriel stepped in the elevator. He only had one thing in his mind a letter. A letter explaining everything to Zadkiel. And hopefully he'll get a second chance. That was it. That was the solution. That was what he needed to do. It felt right.