The fall pt1 (Narrator's Pov)

Aziraphael passed out in Crowley's arms. Crowley was confused. And slightly angry. He really couldn't believe that Aziraphael actually fell. He was the last angel that you would expect to fall. Crowley picked up Aziraphael and laid him on his bed.

Crowley: Alright then!

He covered him with a blanket, picked some fruits from his basket and poured some water. He was sure that Aziraphael would wake up soon. That's how it happens with everyone who falls. He decided to sit down for a while. He didn't want to leave Aziraphael alone just yet, besides, he definitely needed a drink. Maybe 2. He sat down on a small couch he build himself and he poured him self a tall glass of wine. He took 3 huge sips and then looked at Aziraphael who was appeared to be seeing nightmares for the first time in his existence. Crowley had just realized what had happened.

Crowley: What. The. FUCK.

That were the only words that could describe this situation. He kept staring at Aziraphael. His mind couldn't comprehend how fast everything happened, and then he remembered.

Crowley: Zadkiel. Holy fuck where is Zadkiel?!

He kept sipping his wine. He was obviously worried. A sense of dizziness was taking over him. He was getting sleepy. Right then and there all the memories of heaven and them working together started to play in front of his eyes, almost like a movie. He felt himself drift away, he felt warm and calm. Finally, Crowley managed to fall asleep after 20 glasses of wine.

But he was in heaven again. But not as an angel, he was still dressed with his demon clothes. He tried to move but he couldn't.

Crowley: What the fuck?

He tried to look around and he saw Zadkiel, and he was... crying?

Crowley: Zadkiel?

Zadkiel looked at him. And then Metatron walked behind him with a dagger.

Crowley: ZADKIEL WATCH OUT!!

Metatron stabbed Zadkiel on his back several times, then on his stomach and chest. Red blood was everywhere and Zadkiel's now expressionless eyes were looking right at Crowley. Crowley started hearing banging, louder and louder.

Bang, bang, bang, BANG, BANG

Crowley woke up with a gasp. For a second he couldn't breathe and he would still hear the banging that he now figured out that came from the door.

Crowley: FOR FUCK'S SAKE AM COMING!

He got up and opened the door and saw Zadkiel's smiling face.

Zadkiel: H-hi! Sorry to wake you but I kinda need to talk to you.

Crowley sighed.

Crowley: No. No that's fine I ummmm, I just got startled. I actually need to talk to you too.

Zadkiel: Oh am terribly sorry Crowley.

Crowley: Don't be you are always welcome in my house, but right now ummm I've got a bit of a problem.

Crowley smiled. He wanted to trust Zadkiel, he was probably the only one who could help right now, but after Aziraphael falling he didn't know exactly what and who Metatron's manipulating tentacles have reached. Zadkiel raised an eyebrow.

Zadkiel: Does your problem involve white hair and a pair of now black wings?

Crowley: Could be.

Zadkiel: Good because mine does too. I just came to check on him Crowley.

Crowley sighed again.