The aftermath pt4 (Zadkiel's Pov)

Trigger Warning SA and verbal fighting!!!!

Zadkiel: Y-you asked to see me? Gabriel?

Gabriel: Ah yes Zadkiel, come in.

Zadkiel hesitantly approached Gabriel's office. "Relax, keep your head down and just nod". Gabriel was sorting some papers as if Zadkiel wasn't there.

Gabriel: I've been told to ask everyone if you all would take a job on earth.

Zadkiel: Excuse me?

Gabriel: I know right? Almost offensive. As much as I don't like you, you are one of our best angels. It's a waste for you to go to earth, of course you wouldn't accept-

Zadkiel: I'll take it!

Gabriel: Am sorry?

Zadkiel: The job. On earth. I'll take it.

Gabriel confused: You don't even know what it is.

Zadkiel: Whatever it is I'll take it.

Gabriel: Why though? It's earth!

Zadkiel: There are currently at least 2 demons on earth correct?

Gabriel: Well yes-

Zadkiel: And humans are reproducing. So more to tempt ,yes?

Gabriel:... yes

Zadkiel: And last time I checked there are 0 angels on earth so no one to prevent them. No?

Gabriel:.... you are correct.

Zadkiel: And knowing the other angels no one really wants to go.

Gabriel: Yes yes Zadkiel. Maybe you are not as dumb as you look.

Zadkiel smirked. "You are as dumb as you look".

Zadkiel: So, I'll take it.

Gabriel: But why?

Zadkiel: Do I need to repeat why again?

Gabriel: No no, no need.

"Thought so you big sack of ego"

Zadkiel: Well then. I'll take it.

Gabriel: Very well... There is no need to remind you that you will not come into contact with the demons. Especially the liar. Do you understand?

"He has a name bozo". But Zadkiel smiled, he was going to do everything by the book. Weekly reports, the perfect camouflage and always smiling... even if he meets Metatron again.

Zadkiel: Of course.

Gabriel: Well then.

Gabriel snapped his fingers and a big box appeared. He opened them to reveal a set of clothes fitting for the era 2 bottles of holy water and 2 weapons. A light blue and purple dagger that led to a white handle and a shining rapier sword. Zadkiel grabbed the sword by the handle and the sword lit up and bight strings full of star light surrounded Zadkiel's wrist and the sword.

Gabriel: The weapons can only be used by an celestial being. And don't loose them. That would be trouble and we have enough of that already.

Zadkiel: Understood.

Gabriel: Good. Well then if you don't have any questions please leave I have work.

Zadkiel: Right.