A new beginning pt2 (Zadkiel's Pov)

Zadkiel was watching the sunset from his porch with a glass of wine. He watched as the colors were changing slowly. His favorite part was when the sky had some pink and purple tones. "I wish someone was here." Zadkiel immediately thought of Uriel. He already attempted to confess once but it seemed as if Uriel was trying to avoid it. But tonight was the night. All or nothing. He could not take it any longer.

Uriel: Zadkiel!

"Well isn't that a sign?" Zadkiel thought as he waved to greet Uriel.

Zadkiel: Welcome! Did you find your way here easily?

Uriel: Well it was.... interesting. Nothing that an angel can't handle.

Zadkiel giggled.

Zadkiel: Wine?

Uriel: Excuse me?

Zadkiel: Do you want some wine?

Uriel: Isn't that something that... humans drink?

Zadkiel: Well yes... but it's good I promise.

Uriel: I'd rather not.

Zadkiel: As you wish dear. But please do come in.

Zadkiel opened the door and let Uriel in. Uriel was surprised to see such a colorful house. Full of flowers, books and jewels. And of course the view from Zadkiel's bedroom. Outside there was a small garden with vegetables and fruits. Uriel never took a break to see the miracles that earth creates on it's own.

Uriel: Did you build all of these yourself?

Zadkiel: Well I was provided with the space. But yes the interior design was all mine. I was inspired by the garden of Eden.

Uriel: I see. It's beautiful. Very good job.

Zadkiel: Thank you!

Uriel stared at Zadkiel. Zadkiel was fighting with all his power to not melt. He felt as if the ground it self was going to open and swallow him inside

Uriel: I would imagine that you didn't call me here to show the interior design.

Zadkiel: No of course not. Please sit.

Both of them sat on a couch that Zadkiel had designed him self to be as soft as clouds.

Zadkiel: I wanted to talk to you. About... us.

Uriel: Us?

Zadkiel: Yes us. Our relationship. And please do let me finish otherwise I will not be able to be honest with you and I am already very bad with talking.

Uriel: Of course... is everything okay?

Zadkiel: Oh yes! We've known each other since the beginning of our existence. We've gone on missions together, we've sat down through the most tedious of meetings and we've developed all of these common interests. Our long talks and all of the time we spent together making plans has truly been a blessing to me.

Uriel: Yes that is true.

Zadkiel: Yes. And I truly value you and I feel like I can trust you. You are one of the few that hasn't judged me for changing my appearance. And I appreciate you. So with all of my heart and soul...

Zadkiel took Uriel's hand

Zadkiel: Uriel, I love you.

Uriel was speechless. He looked as if Zadkiel had damned him.