The act pt3 (Aziraphael's Pov)

Aziraphael followed the angels to heaven. He didn't say a word. He was too afraid to even breathe. "Everything will be okay" he thought.

Metatron: I call for a trial.

Aziraphael: A trial?

Metatron: Yes Aziraphael a trial. You committed a heinous crime. You'll be punished.

Aziraphael: A- allright

Gabriel, Michael, Uriel and Metatron gathered in a circle around Aziraphael. He felt as if they are going to attack him, although he already felt as if he was punched in the gut.

Metatron: Angel Aziraphael, you are being accused of committing the crime of lying to your fellow angels. What do you have to say for yourself?

Aziraphael: I did it to save Job's children. They were innocent, they didn't need to be part of a bet-

Gabriel: Our Lord doesn't make bets Aziraphael. It's all part of His plan. Honestly, how stupid can you be?

Aziraphael: What is the plan then? What does the plan involve that excuses dead children?

Metatron: Your job is not to ask questions Aziraphael. Your job is to follow orders. You saw what happened to that demon friend of yours.

Aziraphael: But-

Metatron: There isn't much more to say. You will be banned from heaven Aziraphael.

Aziraphael: W-what?

Metatron: You shall be banned from heaven and never returned. Your eyes shall be red and your wings will be black. Fitting to lies you speak.

Aziraphael kneeled to the ground "No..."

Aziraphael: No, no please I beg of you. Please I'll do anything you say!

Metatron: Enough Aziraphael! Gabriel deal with him.

Aziraphael started to tear up. "This can't be happening!". Gabriel grabbed Aziraphael by the arm and practically dragged him away as the other angels started to walk away yo the opposite direction.

Aziraphael: Now wait a minute -

Gabriel: Move.

Aziraphael: Gabriel you are smart. Can't you see what is happening here?

Gabriel: All I see is a liar and a traitor.

Aziraphael couldn't explain it but at that moment he felt betrayed by Gabriel. They weren't really close. Not any more at least. But he placed him near the top of the list of people who he admired. "This can't be it". Heaven is his work. His life, his home. His own breath. It couldn't be over so soon. He started crying.

Aziraphael: Gabriel I-

Gabriel: Shut your stupid mouth.

Gabriel opened a hole leading straight to earth. The sky was black and full of clouds. With one move he pushed Aziraphael towards the hole. Aziraphael let a scream of anguish and pain. Tears were forming more and more as Gabriel looked in his eyes.

Aziraphael: Gabriel... Please... We were friends....

Gabriel: Friends? Please! I really hope you die down there.

Something cracked inside Aziraphael's heart. "You don't mean that that...". Gabriel pushed Aziraphael to the hole. As Aziraphael was falling he heard a familiar voice shouting.

???: WAIT!

Aziraphael: ZADKIEL!

Zadkiel: AZIRAPHAEL!

Zadkiel almost fell to the hole himself trying to grab Aziraphael's hand. But Zadkiel was too late. The last thing Aziraphael saw was Zadkiel's crying face. Zadkiel was his only friend from heaven. "Please don't hate me..."

Aziraphael:... Zadkiel....

Heaven was getting further and further. As he was falling he shouted in pain. The shout it self became a bang. As heaven was getting further it looked like a small star. Oh how he loved the stars. Especially the ones Crowley made. "Crowley...". He was afraid. His eyes started burning and he felt like something was chopping off his wings. "It hurts...". Before he knew he fell into the big hole of black goo. Every fallen angel ends up there. He was sinking. He wanted to sink. He wanted to die. "Please God kill me already." But He wouldn't, he knew He wouldn't. He just returned to the surface. When he got out he was naked, cold. His eyes and back felt like they burning and bleeding. Aziraphael fell to the ground and cried for what felt like an eternity. At some point he raised his head. "Where am I ?". But soon he would recognize the landscape as well as the house that was barely 20 minutes far. That was the house, Crowley's house. He was the only who could help right now. And so he started walking. Each step was painful and he was cold, "so cold".  But all he could think about was heaven and Zadkiel. "Please forgive me Zadkiel"

Aziraphael: Oh Zadkiel!

Aziraphael fell to ground and cried again. Zadkiel was like his brother. His younger brother to be exact. They did almost everything together. Before Crowley's fall they were a great trio. But they always seemed to bump into each other, even after Crowley's fall, which made both him and Zadkiel very happy. "No, he wouldn't want me to be like this.". Aziraphael gathered all his last strength and took a few more steps. He reached to the house's door and he banged it with all the power he had.

Crowley: WHAT?!

Aziraphael: C-Crowley

Aziraphael couldn't keep his eyes open anymore. He felt like he was about to die.

Crowley: Well I'll be damned...

Aziraphael: Crowley...

The last thing he felt was tears coming down his eyes. Aziraphael passed out on Crowley's arms.

(In heaven)

Zadkiel: Gabriel.... What did you do?