The aftermath pt2 (Crowley's Pov)

Mentions of smut and some fluff.

Crowley unlocked the door. Aziraphale and Zadkiel followed. Crowley had a bad feeling. Usually when Zadkiel hangout with them he had a different... air. "Something is wrong." Both Aziraphale and Zadkiel sat down acrossed each other while Crowley started pouring glasses of wine. Zadkiel crossed his legs and Aziraphale sighed in exhaustion.

Zadkiel: Where were you guys?

Aziraphale: In hell. Literally.

Zadkiel: Oh... And?

Aziraphale: And apparently now am a demon. They... even gave me new clothes.

Aziraphale opened the box that Furfur gave him and he took out some old and dark clothes that fitted the times. Zadkiel looked at the clothes and then at Aziraphale and started laughing.

Aziraphale: Why are you laughing.

Zadkiel: you? In dark clothes. Since when?

Aziraphale chuckled

Aziraphale: I guess since today.

Aziraphale lowered his head. Crowley gave a glass to Zadkiel and sat next to Aziraphale giving him a glass too. Zadkiel sighed.

Zadkiel: If  you want... I can fix them up a bit. Make them... pretty.

Aziraphale: Really? You would do that? For me?

Zadkiel: Of course Aziraphale. It would be crime to let you wear colors you don't like.

Aziraphale: Oh!

Aziraphale raised his hands in excitement almost spilling his wine.

Aziraphale: Thank you. Really, thank you.

Zadkiel: Don't thank me yet. I can't promise I can make them better. But I can try.

Aziraphale: Still I appreciate it.

Zadkiel smiled.

Crowley: Is everything alright Zadkiel?

Zadkiel: Y-yes of course.

Crowley: Any news from up?

Zadkiel: Well everyone is a little bit tense... but everyone is working like nothing happened.

Crowley: As always.

Zadkiel: Yes.

Crowley: And Metatron?

Zadkiel looked down.

Crowley: Zadkiel?

Zadkiel: As you know him.

Crowley: Right.

Zadkiel looked away. "What happened Zadkiel." Zadkiel took a huge sip of wine and put his glass down.

Zadkiel: I should get going. I shouldn't raise suspicion.

Aziraphale grabbed Zadkiel's hand.

Aziraphale: Oh no... please stay.

Zadkiel touched Aziraphale's hand.

Zadkiel: I will come back I promise.

Crowley stood up and grabbed Zadkiel's shoulder.

Crowley: Be careful.

Zadkiel smiled.

Zadkiel: I will.