The act pt4 (Zadkiel's Pov)

Zadkiel: Gabriel... what did you do?

Gabriel: I took care of a traitor.

Zadkiel: Traitor? THAT WAS AZIRAPHAEL!

Gabriel: He lied Zadkiel. He lied to me, to Michael, to everyone! So I took care of him with Metatron's blessing.

Zadkiel couldn't believe his ears. It wasn't long ago when Crowley had fallen. Him and Aziraphael were heartbroken. But Zadkiel was also scared. First Crowley for asking some questions. Now Aziraphael for saving children. No, Zadkiel was terrified.

Zadkiel: He saved children. How is THAT bad?

Gabriel: Excuse me but, are you taking his side?

Zadkiel: What?

Gabriel approached Zadkiel. His form is quite aggressive compering to Zadkiel's. Gabriel is tall with a strong build and sharp, masculine facial bone structure. Zadkiel was short, with small shoulders and in the heavier side and with a more feminine/androgynous face. Zadkiel always felt like Gabriel was indeed a superior being.

Gabriel: Because if you are taking his sides, I would have to report it to Metatron.

Zadkiel: You wouldn't do that... I mean come on we are brothers.

Gabriel: There's no such thing as brothers. You have to understand I do not care for you anymore. So tell me, are you taking Aziraphael's side

Zadkiel: N-no, I was just wonder-

Gabriel: Then I suggest you keep silent and do whatever you are ordered to do.

Gabriel scoffed and he started walking away. His words hurted Zadkiel's soul. Before Crowley's fall they were practically glued together. The Gabriel got promoted and everything changed. "Am weak..." Zadkiel thought as he looked at the place the hole was before.

Gabriel: Oh and Zadkiel?

Zadkiel: Y-yes?

Gabriel: Weren't you given a female body? What happened to it?

"As if you don't know."

Zadkiel: Yeah umm, am trying something. Something new.

Gabriel: Need I remind you the He gave us these bodies for a reason. No need to experiment.

Zadkiel: You know that -

Gabriel: I know nothing please fix...

He pointed with his hand at Zadkiel's body.

Gabriel: This.

Zadkiel: Yes... sir

"Am gonna be sick."

Gabriel: That's more like it.

Gabriel started walking away. Zadkiel couldn't hold himself any longer and started crying. He didn't know what to do, and now that Aziraphael is gone, there's no one left to understand. He's upset. Upset because of this body, upset because he had no choice, upset because he couldn't defend his friends, because he couldn't stand up to anyone. Upset because he's useless. He cried and cried and cried. He couldn't do anything else. " But what am I thinking? Aziraphael.. I need to find Aziraphael". He changed his appearance to fit down on earth. "But where would I even start?" He gazed towards the big globe. "Doesn't hurt to look." He approached the globe hoping to find something. A hint of a miracle or an aura. Something to start with. And he found it. "Of course! Crowley's house."

Zadkiel: Crowley you are a miracle yourself!

He started walking towards the elevator.

Uriel: Where are you going?

Zadkiel: U-Uriel! H-hi!

Uriel: Hello Zadkiel. Where are you going?

Zadkiel blushed.

Zadkiel: Am heading to earth. I- I need...

Uriel approached Zadkiel making him blush even more.

Zadkiel:... to ummm... Check, to check something interesting.

"Snap out of it Zadkiel"

Uriel: I hope this has nothing to do with that traitor.

Zadkiel: No no no of course not. I just noticed an interesting and new kind of flower and wanted to check it out.

Uriel chuckled.

Uriel: That's adorable. Let me know what you observed.

Zadkiel: Will do!

Uriel walked away. Zadkiel let a sigh of relief. "That was close. Really close." And then Zadkiel realized... "They called me adorable..." Zadkiel blushed again.

Zadkiel: I should really get going.

Zadkiel walked in the elevator. He was scared. He didn't know what to do. But he needed to find Aziraphael. The elevator stopped. "This is it then". He stepped off the elevator. And then it hit him. The smell of the rain and the semi cold breeze of the fall.

Zadkiel: Oh how I missed earth!

He took a minute, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He felt like he was at peace. He opened his eyes.

Zadkiel: Right! Well! I should start.

And with that Zadkiel started heading towards Crowley's house.