Part 29|Xaviar

Me and slender look back to confront a girl about my height smirk. Her long red hair and black smoky eyes resemble Exel's. Mascara smudges from her eyes which compelled on her pale skin. She wore a short black and red dress with matching combat boots.

Must be working with Exel...

"Xaviar" she says with a smirk "and I'm sure you met my brother"
"Indeed" slender nods
"Well, I see he didn't complete his job" she sighed
"What 'job' is this?" I asked

There was a long pause of silence roaming in the air for some time till she raised her head slowly and her eyes glowed red

"To eliminate you" she smirked

She pushed off her back foot and charged at me with a knife, my eyes widen and as she's inches away from me, one of slendermann tendrils slaps her away and she smacks against a tree.

"Get out the way stick man" she glares at slender
"Over my dead body" he stands in front of me "if you wanna get through her, you gotta get through me"
"Very well" she nods

She darts towards him, dodging all tendrils trying to grab her. I'm curious, her brother somehow has the power to morph... I wonder what she has?

She dodged all slenders attacks and didn't even get hit once. When she did, he wrapped his tendril around her waist and looked like he was crushing her. A wide psycho like smile appeared on her face and she looked me dead in the eye.

"Let's speed this up"

My eyes widen as she kicks slender and escapes his grasp. She charged at him dodging rapidly and I couldn't believe my eyes at how fast he was! She seams faster than son- (sonic.exe: don't say it -.-)

She cuts slender across the chest and he takes a step back. He laughs slightly.

"Is that the best you can do?"

She growls with annoyance and charges at him, jumping high above him and grabbing his head and slamming it to the ground. She stands and slender grabs her leg and throws her across and her head smashes against a tree.

She stands and wipes the blood away from her eye which was leaking from her head. She ran to slender and dodged his tendrils which were rapidly trying to grab her but failed. She appeared behind him and stabbed him in the back. He wenches and looks back but is too slow to realise that she was in front of him. She sliced across his arm and kicked him.

Watching in horror as he collapsed to the ground surrounded by his own blood...

"No one can catch up to me... NO ONE" she laughs hysterically

I take a few steps back and stop. I look up at a few birds flying past... They were travelling at a faster speed than usual... Then it hit me. I ran over to slender and made it appear I was hugging his head, I whispered in his ear.

"Will it work?" He says telepathically and I nod in response

-----------------------------------------
Authors note:
If your curious why I haven't updated much, check out bio :)