Part 32 | More questions than answers...

63k reads?! Damn, you guys are amazingly crazy! I love you guys! No seriously, I can't even comprehend why you even like this story but just for you guys, prepare for spam ;^; thank you guys, I don't deserve it.

Your P.O.V

Spinning round, my heart raced and the tears stung at my eyes. A smile formed on my face from the joy of hearing her voice.

"Mum?! Is that-"

Nothing. I stared into the forest as my smile was replaced. My heart felt like daggers piercing through it... Was I going mad?

What were those voices? Did I really hear her or was it all in my head?

I took a deep shaky breath and shook the thoughts. I have to get back to the mansion, Slenderman was nowhere in sight so I assumed he went back there.

Who was that woman with Exel? I didn't get a good look at her face or what see looked like, but I knew I would probably encounter her later.

And what was that about the creepy pastas immortal powers? Obviously they didn't want them to use for Xaviars powers... So what was it? It must be something much bigger.

I began to sprint back to the mansion, my body ached but determination kept me going.

Exel, Xaviar and that woman... They are after me? Why?

As I ran, I tried pulling the pieces together.

I remember Slenderman telling me I'm not normal... But like them? A creepy pasta? But how?! I look human and act human... But I remember Exel telling me they killer my mother... And her kind? Was she not human either?

I saw the mansion in the distance, I was close. Nothing seemed out of place and I picked up the pace, heart racing and I knew I was about to pass out from blood loss at any moment.

So whatever kind my mother was part of, they thought she was the last one not knowing about me? So whatever my mother was, was passed onto me... Now they're after me... Why are they so determined to kill my 'kind'?

What am I? what happened to the rest of my 'kind' What are these voices? Why did I hear my mother?

But the real question is...

is she truly dead?

--------------------------

Short I know but I'm gonna be spamming chapters so don't mind me~ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Exel, Xaviar and ??? belong to me ;3

She will be revealed soon, don't worry my children...