Part 24|Exel

"No thanks" I quickly say, ducking down and escaping- well, tried to- from him

As I ducked and went to run, he grabbed me with a hug from behind.

"Escaping are we?" He laughs
"Ben! This isn't you! Stop!"
"Your right... It's not Ben"

My eyes widen. This wasn't Ben? Who was it? I look down at the arms around me and watch them... Transform? I instantly pulled away and turned back to see for myself. I saw now. This wasn't Ben.

"Who are you" I state, standing my ground

A red mist-like aura surrounds him a he steps closer to me.

"You don't remember? Well, who would after that incident"
"What incident?" I question

As his face came close to mine, the mist vanished and I confronted an unfamiliar person. I got to have a look at proper look at his from the view I was at. He wore a black and red tuxedo, red shabby hair, red eyes with black rims and a stitched pattern around his neck.

"You may not remember, but you will soon enough" he chuckles
"What are you on about? I've never seen you in my life!"
"I think you have my dear. A part of your time has been erased from your memory. Why is it the last memory you have is between this place and awakening in the hospital?"

I stood quiet. The room was filled with silence and he stepped closer to me.

"Here's a hint. I'm my bosses right hand guy-"
"Who's your boss?"
"Can't tell you that"
"Then you can tell me who you are"
"Very well" he smirks slightly "my name is Exel"
"You shapeshift?"
"More or less" he says
"Why are you here?" I ask

I backed away a little and watched him tuck his hands into his pockets.

"He's coming. He thought he killed her kind. But turns out he didn't. So he's coming"
"Who's coming? And what for?"
"My boss... For you"

My eyes widen and I run to the bedroom door, pulling on the handle frantically trying to get out and call for help but failed.

"SLENDER! BEN! JACK! JEFF! ANYONE? CLOCKWORK!"
"Hello?" Peeped a little voice
"Sally?" I say full of happiness
"Yep" I can tell by her cheery tone
"Get slenderman. Get help. Please be quick-"

Suddenly i felt a hand grip my wrist and pull me back. I look and go to punch Exel in the face but he grabs my other with and twists it.

"Your punches are slow" he laughs darkly
"Your not my trainer"
"And your not dead yet"

My eyes widen... Why do they want me dead?

"You told me about 'your kind' earlier... What do you mean?"

With this, I was granted an escape and glares at him while rubbing my wrist.

"Your mother"

My eyes widened.

"You guys were the ones who killed my mother"
"Maybe" he smirks
"Y-YOU MONSTER!" I scream
"And now it's your turn"

A red dagger forms in his hand as he charges at me. Just then, the door smashes opens and I watch as Exel is punches in the ribs and flys across the room, smacking against the wall... I look at my hero and I smile with relief.

----------------------------------

Just to let you guys know Exel is a character I made for this story.