Chapter 16 : Favourite

Hyejin stands at your door with a heavy heart and shaky hands, she looks over her shoulder to Taehyung as he waits for her patiently in her car. She was just planning on dropping off Jimin's gift and then leaving.

She also wanted to tell you how her apartment has been sold and it was as empty as it was when she first moved in. She didn't want to tell you yet cause it was clear that you wanted to be with Jimin first before having someone else in your space.

The door swung open and there you were greeting her with a wide grin and pulling her inside.

"You got the goods??" You ask, rubbing your palms together.

"I know you see these big ass boxes that I'm dragging,"

The knife on the living room table is used to tear open the boxes, at first you struggle to take the frame out of the box, but Hyejin begins to assist you.

"Where are you going to put these?"

"I was thinking my room, 'cause you guys are always over in the kitchen or living room, it wouldn't make sense to put them in the common areas." You reply, removing the protective plastic and foam around the image.

You claw it open and Hyejin gasps," Oh my god!"

The first image consists of you lying on your back as you arched off the floor, your eyes were closed but your lips were slightly open. Not to mention how you were soaked with water from head to toe. The White vest in the picture was practically useless as your nipples poked through the thin material anyway.

Jimin is going to fall to his knees when he sees these.

"Did you get hair extensions for this? And your ass looks great — those legs? Are you serious??"

You laugh," When the photographer told me the concept I knew my hair wasn't going to be thick enough so I got them installed for the shoot then removed them before I got home so Jimin didn't ask about my whereabouts."

Hyejin nods, "You should put them in again, they suit you so much."

"I wanted you and me to go do our nails and stuff today. That's only if you're free."

This is the part where she should mention that Taehyung is waiting for her outside in her car. But she knew if said his name you were going to ask questions that she didn't want to answer.

He helped her move out — even cleaning with her was a moment that reminded him of how strong his feelings for her truly were. The way she would focus on removing the stubborn marks, or her enthusiasm to clean areas that are not reachable to the eye. In his dream world, this would be a weekly thing.

Spring cleaning with his girl.

But as much as this was what his thought process was, he refrained from being romantic and was there for her as a friend. Especially since she was having difficulties with the Yoongi thing.

Yoongi, the man who fought to be with her but could barely keep her. That Yoongi, when Taehyung got the gist of the situation got mad. Mad to the point where he pulled out his phone to the man only for the call to go to voicemail.