Teamwork 101

Mococo pov: Fuwa-chan and I both had the same idea: we need to make Nerissa a team player.

"Do you really hate the gods?" Fuwa-chan asked bluntly.

"Yes-well, not council, of course," she replied.

Fuwa-chan nodded. "But that is sparing gods."

Nerissa sighed in response and shook her head. "They are gorgeous women."

"Eh-how is that any different?" I asked

"You are calling my senpai evil monsters and comparing them to god when they are sweet, kind-hearted women. I could never hate Mumei-senpai!" She scolded

Nerissa, no one mentioned Mumei-senpai!"

Fuwawa and I spoke in unison. Nerissa glared at us and smiled. Well, I did." She said

"Ugh, we just want you to be a team player; we can do both spare the gods and kill the ones you want to kill. Not all of them are particularly evil, as you will say, Mumei-senpai isn't evil, Bae-senpai, Fauna-senpai, Kronii-senpai, and Sana-senpai aren't either!"

"Mococo, your words aren't false, but they aren't true either. Look at the facts: Shior~rin was locked up for knowing too much knowledge, Bijou was locked up for being too beautiful, I was locked up for my captivating singing voice, and you were imprisoned due to being playful puppies."

Nerissa had a point, but some of the gods testified for us; they didn't want us to be locked up. We were stood up for; we weren't forgotten or neglected.

"Deep down, I don't think the gods are inherently evil; you just need to get to know them," Fuwa-chan said.

"We can, then what? Once they see us as a threat again, they can lock us back up, throw the key this time, and maybe even get rid of us for good."

Nerissa's words had merit, but we can't act like we weren't entirely to blame since we were driving people mad with our antics and abilities.

"Bijou has a point, though," I said.

What does it mean that all gods should be saved? Give me a break. That is a dumb sentiment. I refuse to let the gods dictate my life or ruin it anymore."

"Nerissa, we all understand, but just think about it for a moment. We could escape getting locked up again. We are no match right now for the gods. We can't win if we approach them right now. Trust me, we need to relax and regroup, then decide what to do." Fuwa-chan stated

"No matter what, I am not going to budge. This isn't a matter of right and wrong. This was an injustice. I will not stand for it. I'm sorry. We cannot compromise this."

Nerissa is being way too stubborn; how can we change her?

"If you let us do both, I'll kiss you." Fuwa-chan said

"Okay, we can spare some gods." Nerissa said her face was bright red and exploded with excitement.

"What a simple girl..." I mumbled

Nerissa smiled at me too, blowing a kiss my way.

"Urk." Shivers went up my spine due to her overwhelming affection; it is too much, to be honest.

"Nerissa, why are you so loving?"

Nerissa tilted her head. "Me loving?"

"Yes, you are the most loving person. I know you love women a lot," Fuwa-chan said.

"I do love women!" Nerissa laughed

"No way..." My sister and I said it in unison.

"Sarcasm aside, I don't mind compromising with Bijou if I get a reward," she said.

"It's always a reward... Fuwa-chan and I will kiss you as long as you comply.

"Can I redeem other services as well?" Nerissa asked

Uhh-yes, that is possible, depending on what it is." Fuwa-chan said

"Nothing major; I just want to love you two in many different ways," she said in a seductive tone.

"Sure..." Fuwa-chan said

I was shocked that Fuwa-chan agreed to such a blank agreement.

"As long as you listen to us..." Fuwa-chan said

"I'm a raven that is willing to be locked up in a cage," Nerissa stated.

That honestly is deep yet concerning since she is willing to throw her free will away, but it also makes zero sense since she is fighting for her freedom.

"Let's go talk to the others," I said.

"No, let Bijou and Shiori talk."

"Why?" Fuwa-chan asked

"I'm sure they'll not agree with me even if it is a compromise, despite them proposing the idea and being so cute," Nerissa said.

It's trivial; we all won't agree, but we kind of need to find a middle ground. I don't know if we can influence them any more. Who knows? I don't.

Shiori is hiding her true feelings, though, because she is secretly sadistic-darker than we thought. I think Bijou is the only one who hasn't picked it up.

Who knows what is going to happen with Shiori, but she is our problem now, so I don't know what we are going to do when she goes off the deep end.

We have to worry about ourselves now, and I don't know about that. We can't really waver at all, so we must get used to it, but who knows if we can even do that?

Nerissa, we should leave," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

I don't know at all, but we are waiting, so we should have fun since Nerissa can read minds. She nodded her head.

"We should have fun. I'll treat you puppies to something good," Nerissa said.

Now I'm excited all of a sudden. I don't know what to say about this. I'm just so excited to eat whatever she wants to get us.

"Let's have fun, FuwaMoco!" Nerissa cheered

"Yes!" The two of us said it in unison.

We left the room we were in only for Shioti and Bijou to stare at us with confusion.

"Where are you going?" Shiori asked

"Out for a bit," Nerissa said.

"Fair enough, come back in an hour," Shiori told us.