Pulled Through Time Into Space

Amelia pov:Kronii I need to get to Kronii before it's too late and I'm pulled back in time again.

"We are almost there!" Gura said

"Kro—ne—ne—ii," I called out as I was pulled through time once again.

I landed face-first at my destination and looked around.

"Where the hell am I?" I asked

For some reason, my body felt odd, like time was breaking it apart. I felt uneasy, like time was calling out for me. I saw Gura and stood up.

"Gura I'm kind of worried. I said

"Why's that?" Gura asked

"Time is calling out to me." I said

"Kronii isn't calling for you," Gura said.

"You don't get it," I said.

"What don't you get?" She asked

"Time...." I stated

"Uhm Ame...." Gura suddenly said

"Gura, listen, time is a really sensitive matter; I'm being pulled through it currently," I said.

"Ame...." Gura said her voice really shakes.

"Gura, stop saying names; this is serious!" I sighed

"Amelia Watson, look at me and look at the screen, damn it!" Gura screamed

"Huh?" I said, confused, as I turned

"Uhm..." I said as I noticed the red flash on the council's screen.

I remembered when this was it was when we first got stranded in space and we just had noticed

"I'll try to call Mumei," Gura said as she yanked out her phone.

About a minute passed, and the call wouldn't go through.

"Damn it, the signal is down," Gura growled.

"This will fix itself eventually," I sighed.

"Really—Shit...." Gura said as the council room suddenly began to float, us included.

"Zero gravity?" I said

"Yeah, we're floating." Gura commented

"This isn't right," I said as I began to sweat.

Gura managed to float to the controls and pull the map to try to find where the hell we were.

"This can't be possible!" Gura shouted

"What?" I asked.

"The map says we're in the middle of space." Gura stated

"Yeah, I know that's what I said!" I groaned

We began to hear footsteps as Kronii walked in. She was completely grounded and was able to walk just fine without floating.

"What the hell did you two do?" Kronii asked

"We didn't do anything!" I said

Kronii looked at the screen, and then her eyes widened. "Why are you here?" She asked

"Can you help me get back to my time?" I asked

"Hahahahhaaha!" Kronii laughed

"So that's a no," I groaned.

"Yup, since your powers got you here after all." Kronii sighed

"So I'm stranded," I said.

"Well yeah, I mean, it's not like the others will be stranded." Kronii paused before finishing her sentence.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"No, I think I know what's going to happen," Kronii said.

"What?" I asked.

"You will keep being pulled through time until the me from your time does something," Kronii said.

"She doesn't want to help me!" I said

"Fuck...." Kronii said, "Amelia, you check on Sana." Kronii ordered after

"Okay," I said.

I floated my way to Sana's room and entered the room. As soon as I looked inside, I noticed the two girls and quickly noticed that they had no clothes on; they were scattered all across the room. Ina had a tentacle wrapped around Sana and was holding her close.

I remembered why I should have knocked before opening the door.

"Uhm, I'll come back later." I said

"Wait, Ame!" Ina suddenly said as she shot up. She looked around and realized what she had done.

"Ina, I thought you wanted to sleep," Sana said.

"Yeah, but you distracted me with your cuteness!" Ina said

"Get dressed. You are stuck in  space."I told her

"Okay," they said while panting as they sat up and gathered their clothes.

I noticed immediately that Ina wasn't floating, which was odd; actually, everything in this room wasn't floating like the other objects, but I was still floating, so I know it wasn't part of the room.

"Ina, can you walk out of the room?" I asked as she finally put her pants back on.

"Sure," Ina said as she walked out of the room and never began to float.

She looked at me and scanned my body, asking, "Why are you floating?" She asked

"You just noticed!" I asked

"Wait, Ame, you don't always float?" Sana said

"What!?" I said I was confused.

"You're an airhead, so I thought you always floated," Sana said.

"You are wrong," I said.

"Well, I'll just use my powers and bring us down to earth," Sana said.

She went to open a portal, but it wouldn't open. "Eh, has it not been ten minutes?" She asked

"No, your powers stopped working for some reason," I told her.

"Oh, maybe because I—" Ina was cut off.

"Ame doesn't need to know what happened in our private time," Sana suddenly said.

"Okay, babe," Ina said softly as she walked up to Sana and kissed her gently.

"You two are cute together," I said.

"I agree with that," Sana said.

"So, Sana, should we go and help the others find out how to get home?" Ina asked

"Oh yeah, that seems like a decent idea," Sana said.

"Kronii seems upset," I said. Noticing more than usual

"Well, she does. always lose to me, so she'd probably be sick of space," Sana said.

"You are so cool, Sana," Ina cooed as she hugged the pig girl.

"You are cute, Ina," she whispered.

"You seem really relaxed," I said.

Sana looked at me and yawned before nodding and opening her mouth to answer me.

"I am the speaker of space, after all, so this is my home; this is part of me," Sana said.

That was true, so if she isn't worried, then I wasn't going to be either. However, what Kronii said worried me. If I'm getting transported until my Kronii helps me, then this isn't good.

"Wait, I'm being transported again!" I yelled

Being pulled through time again isn't fun at all.