Baking Treats

Chocolate pov: Mel-sama and I went back to Ui's place. It seemed like Subaru hasn't returned yet, so we don't have much to do until Mumei-sama brings her back.

"Let's make some treats, Mel-sama," I said.

"You want to make chocolate?" Mel-sama asked

"Of course I love chocolate, Mel-sama; it is sweet like you," I said.

Mel-sama walked over to me, got on her tiptoes, and kissed my lips. "Adorable," Mel-sama said to me.

This is really good. She and I are really into each other right now. It makes me really happy that this is happening right now. We are cute together after all.

"Let's start cooking," Mel-sama said.

The two of us began to make chocolate in Ui-mama's kitchen, and we began to stir the batter.

"What is the point of cooking in my kitchen?" Ui asked as she entered the room.

"Well, you see, Mel-sama and I are in love. We just want to make chocolate and then kiss and maybe have sex." I stopped myself.

"Choco-sensei, you can't say that in front of your previous fling!" Mel-sama said

I nodded I can't say that stuff in general; it isn't good for that to happen since you know she may be jealous and all that.

"Choco-sensei, everyone you brought here is nuts. Ayame is playing with swords, Aqua keeps screaming, and Shion is being a shitty brat," she said.

"She prefers Kusogaki," I said.

"I don't care," Ui said.

She seemed to be in a bad mood. I really don't get it, but it seems okay because I'm happy with Mel-sama, and I remember when we had an intimate time here.

"I'm going to tell you about an intimate time Mel-sama and I had," I said.

"I really don't care..." She said

"We should role-play it!" Mel-sama said

"Let's do it!"

"Please no!" Ui said

"I was lounging on the couch, just watching TV. I was watching a drama. I never watched it before, but it was interesting," I said.

"Can you scoot over?" Mel-sama asked

"Y-yeah..." I said softly:

I moved forward a little bit, and Mel-sama lied down behind me, wrapping her arms around me so they would press against my breasts.

Since I am much taller than her, cuddling her like this felt kind of odd, but she saw a good spot on my neck, opened her mouth, and bit down on that spot.

"Ahn...Mel-sama!" I cried out in shock.

She decided to drink a little bit of my blood since my blood is the only type that satisfies me anymore. "You made a cute noise, Cho-Co Sen-Sei," she choppily whispered into my ear. Her light blush filled me with ecstasy.

I turned her so we were face-to-face. "Mel-sama!!!" I cooed before gently nuzzling her face. She saw her lips; they were glistening and looked so soft and lush. I just wanted to capture them with mine, but I want her to take the initiative.

I caressed Mel-sama's face. My soft hands kind of tickled me around the jawline. I changed to only a finger and ran it down her neck, about half way down. I traced circles.

"I missed you, Choco-sensei," she softly said.

I smiled a bit more, leaned in, and pecked my forehead. "I have cold feet," I told her.

"How so?" she asked.

"I was afraid that you would reject me, even though I knew you were close to me. I was afraid of rejection. You are beautiful." Mel-sama, I'm a woman that could never compare to you, so why would you want to be with a woman like me? That was my mindset," I told her.

"Choco-sensei, you are hotter than me." "You are the definition of sexy, to be honest. I'm the one who deserves to be worried about rejection. I mean, you're a doctor. You can cook as well. You are the ideal woman for any suitor." She said

We both were silent until Choco-sensei giggled a little bit, and my heart stopped from cuteness. "Then our little break from each other was pointless," I told her.

"It wasn't completely pointless; it reaffirmed to me how much I actually want you, Choco-sensei," she giggled.

I felt her sudden, heavy breaths hit me; each one sent shivers down my spine. My right hand searched for her thighs and gently rubbed them; they were soft and plump, the perfect ratio. I couldn't believe how sexy she is. Our eyes met, and her beautiful yellow eyes shimmered at the sight of me. My heartbeat sped up, almost exploding out of my chest.

I felt her hands press against the back of my head. Suddenly, they pushed me forward, so our lips slammed against each other.

"You two, I appreciate your role-playing, but at the same time, you are about to be intimate on my kitchen floor, and I would prefer you not to do that because it is messed up and it is pretty gross, to be completely honest," she said.

"That is true; we should do it on your bed!" Mel-sama said

"No-just bake your chocolate." Ui sighed

"That's right Don't judge us, Ui!" Mel-sama said immediately after she came to the decision

"Yeah, we need to bake chocolate; we can."Give it to Aqua-tan, Shion-sama, and Ayame-dono," I said.

"What about Subaru?" I asked

"What about Subaru?" Mel-sama said

She didn't seem to really understand the whole thing between me and Subaru not having a thing; she is jealous about it for some reason because she thinks I like Subaru like that, but I don't think I love Subaru like that. I only love Mel-sama after all; she is my favorite vampire and my only lover ever. She is just way too cute after all.

"Let's just finish the chocolate for her arrival."