Chapter 9 "Manipulator"

I don't own Cote, Naruto or Bsd. All right belongs to respectful owner. Also Bsd won't have much influence except for influencing Kiyo into becoming (very little) good. Btw I have started the habit of writing power level of one character shown in story, at the end of the chapter, do check it out.

"Ah! I am so tired. But I feel very strong now. I bet that I even surpassed Sasuke in doing this technique," a young blonde boy spoke as he panted. And yes, he is none other than Uzumaki Naruto.

"HEY! NARUTO," screamed Iruka from behind, glancing seriously at him, pondering, 'He looks all beat up. Did he train up until now? But why would he steal it?' "Tehehehe! You already found me, huh? But I learned just only one technique from this scroll. After all, the one who learns the Jutsu from this scroll easily graduates, right?" said Naruto in an excited tone.

"Who told you that, Naruto?" asked Iruka, thinking this might be another of his pranks, but what Naruto said surprised him. "Huh? It was Seiji-sensei. He told me about this place and the scroll."

'WHAT???' thought Iruka, completely surprised, as a cold image of the individual known as Seiji came to his mind.

Then he sensed something and pushed Naruto away with his hand. Soon a barrage of kunai and shurikens hit him. "I see now... how it is," said Iruka. "You fooled Naruto so that you could acquire the scroll, didn't you?" he continued in a serious tone.

Seiji smirked as he continued, "Well yes. It's an order, you see. From him. Also, Naruto, don't you want to know why everyone calls you a demon?" Although scared, Naruto asked him, "Why? Why does everyone call me a demon? What have I done wrong?"

Seiji answered, "That's because you are the demon fox, Naruto. The one who killed the Fourth Hokage." Hearing that, Naruto lost all sense of this world. Tears almost started falling from his eyes. After all, it seemed the one who killed his idol was none other than him.

Then he picked up the scroll and ran away. Seeing the tears in Naruto's eyes, Iruka realized, 'Out of all the Hokages, he did use to admire the Fourth Hokage the most.' Then Iruka saw a big shuriken coming, dodged it, and threw it. But Seiji too dodged it and went after Naruto.

'Damn it. Everything is messed up now. But I too have been wrong, it seems. After all, there's a difference between a kunai and a seal in which the kunai is sealed.' Realizing this, determined to save Naruto, Iruka too moved forward.

"Hey Naruto, quickly give me that scroll. Together we can defeat Seiji if we team up—" As Iruka spoke, Naruto suddenly tackled him. "How? How did you know it was me? Not Iruka," said Seiji aggressively, who transformed back from Iruka to his usual self.

"Because I am Iruka," said Iruka as he also used the Transformation Jutsu to transform back. "Hmph, why even bother helping him? After all, he is the one who killed your parents, Iruka," said Seiji.

'What? Not only the Fourth Hokage, but Iruka-sensei's parents too. No, if I remember correctly, the Nine-Tails demon fox killed some part of... Which means I...' Naruto pondered.

"No. You are just an idiot who doesn't know the difference between a kunai and a scroll in which the kunai is sealed. Naruto. He. He is a proud academy student of the Village Hidden in the Leaves," Iruka literally shouted, denying everything Seiji had just said.

And now behind the rock, where Naruto was hiding, he just heard everything. He was relieved to know that he too is a proud member of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. And most importantly, Iruka doesn't see him as a demon. But he was a little confused about the kunai and scroll part.

As Seiji was about to even touch Iruka, Naruto suddenly appeared at a very high speed compared to his usual self and declared with a scary face, "Try to even touch him, and you are so dead."