Chapter 1: Prolouge

It was a sunny day on the Caribbean Sea as the famous ship, the Black Pearl lead by captain Jack sparrow was heading on its way to wherever his compass pointed him and his not so faithful but loyal crew consisting of Hector Barbosa, Will Turner, his wife Elizabeth, and his friend Gibbs were amongst the known ones but there were others.

Chasing them though was Cutler Beckett who somehow found where they were headed, which was worlds end, because legend told that the whirlpool there led to another world and if Beckett had anything to say about it he wasn't going to let Jack get away or let him eventually be a nuisance to this supposed new world that was supposedly told.

As the Pearl arrived at worlds end, in the distance one of the crew members in the crowsnest saw Becketts ship, he then shouted "captain we have a problem"

Jack being Jack said "problem?, there shouldn't be a problem"

Barbosa slightly annoyed at Jack told him "there do be a problem Jack, and it's coming right beside us"

Jack seeing that Becketts ship was now concerned and with concern told everyone "get to the cannons and all that other stuff"

Beckett, aware that the pearl was ready for defence and possibly escape forewarned his crew saying "Don't let them escape, Take the whole ship down if you have to!"

Canons were being fired from both ships and despite their best efforts not one ball had caused major damage.

Jack, being busy with fighting a member of Becketts crew yelled to Elizabeth to steer the ship into the whirlpool
Elizabeth yelled "but Jack what if we die?!"
Jack replied back "well I didn't think that one through!"

As both ships were now going to either be sunk or transported to a different world, Elizabeth hoped that she would still be alive and as they both went down, they were overtaken by some air bubble as if they were now suddenly protected and as they did little did everyone know that their world would be changed quite literally and that once they arrived, there may be no way to go back..

Authors notes: So I'll make it known now that both franchises are not owned by me and that the characters aren't my own, and all credit goes to Disney and Eiichiro Oda. I also want to mention that the events covered in both the pirates of the Caribbean movies and One Piece anime and manga are going to be changed up a bit to make this story interesting such as Luffy will have gear 5 and Beckett is still alive as you've seen in the chapter. But I hope you enjoyed this one and I will be making more in the future.