CR: Chapter 13

It was the first time Xiao Lou had taken a helicopter.

There was the deafening roar of the propellers above his head as the helicopter quickly took off. Xiao Lou sat down firmly and looked down out the window. He wanted to see if the zombies on the playground had escaped the control of the rings after Liu Xiaoyuan's call. The result was that he unexpectedly discovered there were countless identical zombie towns on the ground!

There seemed to be a transparent barrier between each town so that they weren't connected to each other and didn't affect each other.

He saw humans running in every town. Some people were panicked and stumbled, others were fast, agile and calm while others were fighting wildly with the zombies.

The speed of the helicopter was too fast. He didn't have time to see it before the small worlds became a black spot and quickly disappeared.

Xiao Lou frowned and fell into contemplation.

During the time when he was rushing through the zombie tide, there were many people like him challenging this secret room. He didn't know how many people would pass the instance or how many would fail and stay here forever.

As if guessing his thoughts, the man sitting in the front row of the helicopter suddenly spoke. "Those who can't even pass a D-grade secret room aren't suitable to survive in the Card World. Staying in the Zombie Town with no consciousness and no pain is the best ending for them."

The man's voice was as cold as a piece of ice in his throat.

Xiao Lou suddenly remembered the first time he came to the Card World and the cold mechanical voice asked him to 'choose A or choose B'. The man's voice in front of him was exactly the same as the system.

With a slightly stunned heart, Xiao Lou sat up straight and looked through the isolation glass.

The man in the driver's seat wore large sunglasses that covered half his face, revealing only the sharp jaw.

The man clearly didn't look back but seemed able to clearly grasp all of Xiao Lou's movements. The moment Xiao Lou looked at him, the corners of the man's mouth raised slightly and he said, "Hello, I am the one who picked you up to the Card World. You can also call me A of Spades."

The keeper could be seen after clearing the instance.

Xiao Lou had seen the Hearts sister and Diamonds loli. Now that he saw the adult male Spades, he quickly accepted the setting and tentatively asked, "All those who clear the Zombie Town, do you drive the helicopter and pick them up in person?"

"I know what you want to ask. Yes, I can generate countless copies and pick up all the challengers, just like the Zombie Town can generate countless parallel spaces."

Xiao Lou's previous guess was correct. There were only 54 cards in a deck but the world represented by each card had countless instances. Even though he and Yu Hanjiang were both in 2 of Spades, there was an unknown barrier between the worlds and they couldn't meet. The countless towns below him were the proof.

He could only wait for the multiplayer secret rooms where challengers entered the same space. He needed the contract and to find Yu Hanjiang as soon as possible. However, A of Hearts told him that a contract needed to be purchased with gold coins. At present, he didn't know how to get gold coins.

Thinking up to here, Xiao Lou asked, "A of Hearts said that I can earn gold coins in the subsequent instances but I have never found a place in the secret rooms to earn gold coins?

A of Spades told him, "You will soon know."

"How many gold coins does it cost to buy a contract?"

"10,000."