CR: Chapter 15

Five minutes soon passed. The bell in the middle of the table rang. The teenager put all the cards on the table into his hand and said, "Please prepare."

Everyone's eyes gazed at him.

The young man's slender hands shuffled quickly and the 52 cards moved in his hand. The entire room was quiet apart from the sound of him shuffling.

Moments later, the teenager's shuffling ended and he said, "This game doesn't have a dealer. The seven people will fight each other and the largest card size wins."

"You can fold the cards at any time but each person only has five chances to fold. You must call after you have used all of them up. You can only use the transfer bead once in the seven games. The transfer beads will try to get you the best cards. Please pay attention to the timing."

"The game is starting. Everyone, please bet 1,000 gold."

Everyone was cooperative and threw a gold coin into the prize pool in the middle of the table.

"The first round of drawing will start from No. 1 and rotate counterclockwise."

The seven challengers received a card in turn face down. The back of the card was a solid black.

Xiao Lou gently opened a corner of the card-2 of Hearts.

He glanced around. Everyone's face was covered by a mask and the expression couldn't be seen, but some people's eyes revealed obvious frustration. It was probably because the card they got in the first round was very poor.

The teenager said, "The second round of dealing is beginning. Starting from No. 1, do you want a card?"

"I want a card."

The teenager gave him a card. 3 of Diamonds. Xiao Lou thought for a moment. "Raise 1,000."

2 of Hearts and 3 of Diamonds. His hand added up to five points and he could continue playing.

AD

The teenager stated, "No. 2, please choose."

Sitting on Xiao Lou's right hand side, the No. 2 girl had pale skin and her slender figure made people worry. She whispered, "I want a card." Once she opened the card, the girl's voice shook a bit. "F-Fold."

The cards she threw down was a 9 of Diamonds and an 8 of Hearts. Her points added up to more than 10.5 and her luck was really bad.

No. 3. Yu Hanjiang spoke calmly, "I want a card."

The teenager gave him a card. After seeing it, Yu Hanjiang simply dropped the two cards to the discard pool in the middle of the table. "Fold."

The No. 4 woman received a card and hesitated a moment. She put a gold coin into the prize pool and said, "Call."

At this time, the 2nd and 3rd positions had folded while the 1st and 4th had called 1,000. The prize pool of the game reached 9,000 gold coins.

No. 5. The man with the braid asked for a card. He gently raised a corner of the card with his finger, looked at the points of the two cards and then did an unexpected move.

The man pushed all the gold coins in his hand into the centre of the table. He spoke calmly, "All in."

Xiao Lou, "..."

The others, "..."

Playing so f*king big in the first game?!

Most people would choose to wait and see in the first game. Only two rounds of dealing had passed and he actually used all his gold coins for an all in. If he lost then he would immediately be thrown into the Nightmare Room by the keeper!