CR: Chapter 190

The time in the City of the Moon was 14:00 on Tuesday.

Xiao Lou and Yu Hanjiang directly drew 8 of Diamonds to open the next level and their teammates were very supportive of this decision. In any case, the Diamonds level was usually a mechanism maze and the time spent wasn't as long as Hearts or Spades. It usually took less than an hour to complete.

In the previous Diamonds room, Xiao Lou cleared it in a few minutes to break the record. Yu Hanjiang was very confident in Xiao Lou's ability to crack the mechanisms. Moreover, this time there was Old Mo who had a sense of space and cards suitable for a maze. They shouldn't fail the A-grade maze.

There was Professor Xiao and Old Mo. Everyone was ready to lie down and win.

Once the card was drawn, a familiar red vortex appeared in the middle of the 8 of DIamonds card. Then everyone's floating boxes started to count down.

10 seconds later, darkness appeared in front of them.

At the same time, the group was transferred to a familiar yet strange world.

The reason it was familiar was because it was the world of 8 of Hearts that they had just left. The streets, buildings and outfits of the people were very similar to the world of Beacon in Troubled Times. It was the style of the Qi state.

They actually came back to ancient times?!

It was strange because the street was full of lanterns, countless large red lanterns that shone and dazzled them.

They were wondering about the situation when several lines appeared on the floating boxes in front of them.

[Welcome to 8 of Diamonds: Shangyuan Lantern Festival.]

[The first month of the lunar year, it is the first month of the lunar calendar. People from ancient times also call this night 'Heaven.' Therefore, on the 15th day of the first month of the lunar year, there is the Lantern Festival also known as the Shangyuan Festival.]

[Today is the Shangyuan Festival on the 15th of the first lunar month. Since ancient times, there has been a custom of 'watching lanterns' on the night of the Shangyuan Festival. The 5 kilometers long street in the capital of the Qi state is full of lanterns. Young men and women like to go to the Lantern Festival on this day. Perhaps, if you look back, you can see your favourite person on the other side of the lantern.]

[The 8 of Hearts secret room is a 'Lantern Festival Labyrinth.' Please look for the hidden lantern mechanisms and hang the obtained lantern props on the lantern tree beside the stone bridge. The more lanterns you get, the higher the clearance score.]

[The Lantern Festival will continue until the zishi time (24:00 in the morning) and you can explore until the end of the festival.]

Everyone was dumbfounded after reading the prompts.

The ancient Shangyuan Lantern Festival? This was the modern Lantern Festival!

Ye Qi looked down at his Fragrant Sky House's outfit and wanted to take it off on the spot. He pulled at the complicated skirt and couldn't help exclaiming, "I thought this outfit would never be worn again yet I have to wear it in the very next room!"

Shao Qingge looked at Ye Qi wearing female clothing and waved his fan with a smile. "You look pretty in this outfit. You are worthy of being the top draw of the Fragrant Sky House."

Ye Qi knew this person was joking and rolled his eyes, ignoring it.

He looked around and discovered his teammates weren't present. Ye Qi couldn't help wondering, "What about the others. In addition... this lantern market, why do I feel like something is weird, as if something is wrong?"