CR: Chapter 121

After leaving the underground casino, Xiao Lou found a public phone booth nearby, pulled the business card out of his pocket and called Mo Xuemin. "Old Mo, I am the challenge who just asked about the Intelligence Bureau at the railway station. We want to find a hotel to settle in temporarily. Do you have any affordable hotel recommendations?" He added, "Can we transfer the consulting fee to you?"

Mo Xuemin's warm voice entered his ears. "You can! How many days are you going to stay?"

"First, stay for a week. Then we want to find ways to rent a house."

Mo Xuemin thought about it and replied, "Then you can take a taxi to the Clear Pool District. It is a suburb of the City of the Moon. The hotels are very cheap and I recommend the New World Restore. The environment is good and the price of a luxury twin room is 15,000 gold coins for one night. I live there so don't worry. The security there is very strict and it is very safe!"

15,000 gold coins were less than 150 yuan. This was really cheap enough.

Xiao Lou smiled. "Thank you, Old Mo."

Mo Xuemin told him, "If you have any problems when you arrive then find me. I'm going back."

"Okay. What room do you live in? I'll give you the consultation fee then."

"I live in 507. I'll see you later!"

After hanging up the phone, Shao Qingge wondered, "Professor Xiao, why did you consult this person?"

Xiao Lou explained, "We met a senior at the railway station who sells information to make money. He is very sincere so I asked him first so that we don't stay in an unscrupulous place again."

Ye Qi was alert. "You encountered him at the train station? Would he be a liar?" He used to take a train and every time he got off, some uncles would pull him over and ask, "Stay here?" He was afraid and always felt cheated.

Xiao Lou told him, "We just have to ask a few locals to know if he is a liar or not." He glanced at the nearby fruits store and went to buy some fruit. As he paid for the fruit, he casually asked the clerk, "Beauty, do you know how to get to the Clear Pool district?"

The clerk packed the fruit and smiled. "Are you foreigners? The Clear Pool district is to the east of the City of the Moon. You are currently in the west of the city. If you take a taxi then you should get there in an hour."

Xiao Lou wondered, "Are there many foreigners staying there?"

The store clerk said, "Yes, the eastern suburbs have the cheapest prices in the entire city."

Xiao Lou thanked her and came out with the fruit.

Shao Qingge suggested, "You shouldn't have eaten yet? Do you want to eat something before finding the hotel?"

Xiao Lou was indeed a bit hungry. They found a fast food restaurant on the road and every person ordered a meal. During the process of eating, they asked the employees about the Clear Pool district. They all said it was a suburb with many foreigners. Obviously, there was no problem with the information given by Old Mo.

Since a taxi could take a maximum of four people, the five of them had to take two taxis to the Clear Pool district. Xiao Lou, Yu Hanjiang and Shao Qingge took one while Ye Qi and Liu Qiao followed in another.

The taxi driver was talkative. Once he heard that everyone was going to the Clear Pool district, he chatted with Xiao Lou about the district. He also recommended Clear Pool's pedestrian street, saying that there were several cheap barbecue stores there. He also talked about several tourist attractions and shopping centres that foreigners must go to.