CR: Chapter 125

In the evening, Xiao Lou and Yu Hanjiang went to knock on the door of Room 507. Mo Xuemin opened the door and smiled when he saw them. "It's you again!" he was impressed by the two men who had stared at each other for a minute in front of him.

Yu Hanjiang directly asked, "Old Mo, have you found a team?"

Mo Xuemin sighed. "No, there are relatively few new people in recent days and the forum recruitment posts aren't very reliable. I think it really isn't possible and will spend this World Weekly alone."

Xiao Lou looked at him. "Consider joining our team. We are just missing a person."

Mo Xuemin looked suspiciously at the two men and touched his nose. "Join you? To be honest, you are all new and didn't know about the World Weekly at all. I have to clear the instance and go back... it isn't very good to join a team of new people." He spoke vaguely but his actual meaning was that he couldn't rely on a group of new people.

However, Yu Hanjiang's words let Old Mo change his mind.

He stated quietly, "My name is Yu Hanjiang and this is Xiao Lou. Our team set the world record for 3 and 4 of Hearst. In 4 of Spades, we got a perfect clearance with an S-grade evaluation."

Mo Xuemin stared like he saw a great beast. Sometimes, people didn't need to talk nonsense. Grades were the best proof.

Xiao Lou glanced at the always straightforward Group Leader Yu and added with a smile, "Group Leader Yu is a criminal police officer and I am an associate professor of a forensics department. This is the key to our ability to break the world record of the Hearts rooms. We are both very good at the suspense-type secret rooms. Our team might be new but everyone is very strong. Old Mo, you have a better understanding of the World Weekly. Are you willing to come with us and be a guide?"

Mo Xuemin was worried for a moment. A new team was very prone to problems, such as infighting during a life or death crisis, causing the team to fall apart. Most new teams temporarily formed couldn't stand the test and would disband.

However, the two men in front of him were masters who broke the world record!

A criminal police officer and a forensics professor could be called an ace combination in the Hearts secret room. A perfect clearance in Liuxi Village showed that the new team they led wasn't weak. This team would become stronger and stronger if they united and experienced going through several secret rooms together.

If he joined now, it was equivalent to buying a potential stock during the rising period. The risks were high but the benefits were greater. Rather than going to the forum to find unreliable teams that were recruiting, try and break the world record.

Thinking up to here, Mo Xuemin immediately nodded. "Ye. In any case, I don't have a team and can go with you! How many people are there in the team now?"

Yu Hanjiang looked around at the open corridor. "This isn't the right place to talk. Old Mo, let's go downstairs."

***

Mo Xuemin followed the two people to Room 311. Ye Qi gently knocked on the door. It was 'three long and two short' knocks. Ye Qi soon opened the door and Mo Xuemin saw there were five people in the room.

Xiao Lou smiled and introduced him. "This is Mo Xuemin. Old Mo is the oldest senior in the team. Let's greet everyone."

The man with maroon hair in a short ponytail was the most handsome one apart from Xiao Lou and Yu Hanjiang. His eyes narrowed as he held out his hand with a smile. "Old Mo, I'm Shao Qingge. I run a fund company in the real world. I am responsible for the finances of the team."