CR: Chapter 192

Facing Xiao Lou's smiling eyes, Yu Hanjiang had to step forward and take the lanterns from his hand, continuing to turn toward the stone bridge.

Yu Hanjiang acted like the wind. Although there were many tourists in the lantern market, he was able to cope with this crowded scene. He held the lanterns up high and ran through the lantern market while shouting, "Excuse me."

On the road, many pedestrians recognized him and couldn't help talking about him.

"What is Yu daren doing?"

"It seems he is helping his wife hang lanterns?"

"I just saw him hanging two lanterns on the tree. Perhaps his wife wants to pray!"

"Yu daren and his wife truly have a good relationship!"

Everyone sighed emotionally. Yu Hanjiang was the prime minister yet this job of 'running errands' wasn't left to the servants. He was actually helping his wife hang lanterns. This was really a model husband and wife of Daqi and people were envious.

***

At the same time, Ye Qi also made progress.

The riddle he got wasn't difficult. Drawing the circle of time, writing the square of time, a short winter and a long summer, it was the word 'day'.

Ye Qi quickly thought of the answer but he couldn't give the answer directly after reading the question like Xiao Lou. He thought about it for 10 seconds before guessing this riddle.

The second lantern puzzle was also a word riddle. The riddle was 'water on the left, mountain on the right.' Ye Qi thought about it for only three seconds before exclaiming excitedly, "It is the character 'Shan'!

The boss smiled. "This girl guessed correctly. I'll give the lantern to you."

Shao Qingge waved his hand and smiled. "Girl Ye is quite smart."

Ye Qi ignored his teasing and handed the two lanterns to Shao Qingge. "Run quickly. Hurry up!"

Shao Qingge might love to joke around but he wouldn't drop the ball in major events. He immediately put the fan away and took the lantern with both hands. He had the help of the teleportation card and wasn't tired at all. In the blink of an eye, Shao Qingge brought two lanterns to the tree.

The people all saw him move quickly and exclaimed, "This young man has a good light footwork skill!"

Shao Qingge, "......"

Shao Qingge pretended to have a light footwork skill and teleported all the way to the tree near the stone bridge, only to see Yu Hanjiang.

Shao Qingge thought that Yu Hanjiang had just finished hanging the lanterns. Unexpectedly, Yu Hanjiang extended his long arms to hang up two lanterns. Shao Qingge couldn't help crying out with surprise, "You're on your second round?"

Yu Hanjiang nodded calmly. "Yes, Xiao Lou guessed four correctly."

Shao Qingge felt helpless. "He is ridiculously hard. It seems that Yu daren will have to work hard today."

Yu Hanjiang muttered, "...It isn't hard."

He was happy to run errands for Xiao Lou.

The acceleration shoes had reached the full level and could last for 30 minutes. During this time, Xiao Lou would guess while Yu Hanjiang would run back and forth to hang lanterns for him. Once the skill of the acceleration shoes ended, it wasn't too late to find the teammates to help.

Yu Hanjiang made up his mind and didn't talk much with Shao Qingge. He stated, "I'm going back. It isn't good to make him wait for a long time."

Shao Qingge laughed. "Go."