CR: Chapter 138

On the third day, the challengers experienced no accidents except for being sunburned by the sun. After dark, everyone stopped their boats.

Since there were silent hunters last night, the challengers further raised their vigilance. Many people chose to sleep in the afternoon and simply didn't sleep at night. Xiao Lou's team still kept watch in shifts according to last night's arrangement.

Yu Hanjiang was very clear in his heart that the hunters had been eliminated and wouldn't reappear. The next thing was to defend against infighting between challengers. However, they were a strong team, as was seen last night, and no one dared to move against them.

At midnight, everyone's floating boxes had a prompt appear at the same time.

[Endless Sea, day four, 00:00]

[Number of challengers remaining at sea: 434.]

This number made Xiao Lou frowned. "The number isn't right. A group of 10 people misjudged and followed the police back, being eliminated. Then a total of 40 people, one group of 10 and two groups of 15, went to Full Star. At that time, the secret room told us that the number of people remaining on the Caribbean was 450."

Yu Hanjiang also remembered this matter. "Yes, before the arrival of the typhoon, there were 450 remaining on the Caribbean. Full Star had 40 people and the number of challengers surviving in the secret room should be 490 people."

Xiao Lou nodded while thinking. "After the typhoon, two escape boats were involved in the whirlpool and 20 people were killed. Last night, two teams were struck by hunters and 16 people were killed. Along the way, we didn't see the bodies of other challengers so the number of survivors should be 490-20-16=454. How can it be 434 people? Where did the other 20 people come from?"

Yu Hanjiang frowned. "It is likely that something happened to Full Star."

The other teammates were a bit confused when they heard the conversation, especially Shao Qingge who hadn't paid attention to the details. Xiao Lou and Yu Hanjiang were worthy of being big gods in the Hearts room. They were just as careful in investigating in the survival room.

The elite team of girls from Luoying Pavilion collectively transferred to the Full Star cruise ship. According to Yu Hanjiang's speculation, they should've hijacked the cruise ship and drifted at sea for seven days to clear the instance.

He stated, "I remember that the ship had three elite teams. One team of 15 people that was a mixture of young men and women. There was only one team of 15 who were invisible. There were a total of 40 challengers. Either a typhoon or something else happened to kill half the people, such as infighting between teams. 20 of them died."

Xiao Lou speculated, "I think they had an accident. According to Old Mo, the Luoying Pavilion association is very famous and general guilds and teams are afraid to provoke them. There is the Luoying Pavilion team so the other teams won't act randomly. It isn't good to face an elite team. The smartest way is for the three teams to join forces to clear the instance. Out of 40 people, half actually died. This death rate is higher than our side and it probably wasn't a simple typhoon."

The typhoon would at most blow the Full Star over. These three teams weren't so weak that they couldn't cope with a typhoon. Even if they fell into the sea, as long as they weren't sucked into a whirlpool, they could swim and save their teammates in time. What was the accident that left the 40 strong elite teams dead and wounded by more than half?

Xiao Lou suddenly exclaimed, "Full Star headed in the opposite direction of us. Perhaps they encountered a sea monster!"

Ye Qi was surprised and his face became frightened. "It shouldn't be a big shark or something? What if it directly eats a person?"