CR: Chapter 116

Yu Hanjiang was soaked by the water. He was wearing a suit and his hair was wet. His originally resolute facial lines weren't so sharp due to his wet hair, giving him an air of sexiness.

Xiao Lou looked at the wet Group Leader Yu and couldn't help asking the keeper, "A of Clubs, since we are teammates, can we change positions with each other if we land on a grid we aren't good at?"

For example, just now, Xiao Lou landed on Spades and had to run a race with the Tibetan mastiff. This was simple for Group Leader Yu. Similarly, Yu Hanjiang landed on Diamonds grid and these questions could be easily resolved by Xiao Lou. If they can change, they could take advantage of their respective strengths and gain more rewards.

The Clubs youth replied lightly. "The grids can't be exchanged. The ones you land on must be solved on your own."

"...Fine."

His hope was dashed.

The Clubs teenager then turned to look at the wet Yu Hanjiang. "However, you can accept the punishment for your teammate."

Yu Hanjiang wondered, "You mean, if a teammate fails in a grid challenge, the other person can take his place to receive the punishment?"

The Clubs teenager nodded. "Yes."

Xiao Lou and Yu Hanjiang glanced at each other. Yu Hanjiang thought that if he encountered the punishment of being drenched with water later, he could replace Xiao Lou. There was no difference between Yu Hanjiang being drenched once or twice but Xiao Lou couldn't be so embarrassed.

Once Yu Hanjiang accepted the punishment of water, it was Liu Qiao's turn.

Liu Qiao was lucky in the first round. She directly landed on the Clubs grid and earned 100,000 gold coins. In the second round Liu Qiao threw a four and once again landed on Clubs. However, this time a red warning prompt appeared on the screen. "You have mistakenly entered the Clubs penalty grid by mistake. Please leave 200,000 gold coins!"

Liu Qiao, "......"

She just earned 100,000 gold coins and could barely feel the heat. Now she had to give away 100,000. Liu Qiao's face wasn't good. She didn't have much money and the chrysoberyl bracelet and jade raw stone she got from Liuxi Village hadn't been sold yet. This time, Liu Qiao lost almost all her assets and became penniless.

The fourth masked man three a six and entered the Diamonds grid. The question he drew was also a mathematical one. The masked man failed to get the answer within 10 seconds and like Yu Hanjiang, he suddenly fell into a pit. A bucket of cold water was poured on top of his head!

The man was drenched and became like a drowned chicken. Once he returned to the ground, he looked embarrassed and couldn't help exclaiming, "Why do these questions have the feeling of studying for three years in high school, doing a final review and doing the university entrance examination?"

Xiao Lou was amused by his words and had a thought. Passing the fourth level allowed them to enter the main city. This secret room had a question and answer session and it was really like an entrance examination.

If they didn't take it seriously, they wouldn't be able to answer the question and would be punished. The masked man obviously wasn't very serious. It was just like the question of the Hearts grid. Xiao Lou remembered the names of all the teaching buildings of Maple Forest High School but the masked man couldn't answer it.

Another round of the game passed and it was Xiao Lou's turn again. Xiao Lou carefully observed the distribution of the diamond field. Each of the four sides had 13 grids and was arranged in the circular order of Hearts, Spades, Diamonds and Clubs. At present, he was standing on a Spades grid. This was followed by Diamonds, Clubs, Hearts, Spades, Diamonds, Clubs and Hearts.