CR: Chapter 98

The temple hadn't been cleaned for a long time. The corner of the building was covered with cobwebs, the ground was full of dust and the smashed fragments of the mountain god statue were scattered everywhere. They definitely wouldn't be able to sleep directly in this environment.

Since they decided to use this broken temple as a temporary base, they had to clean up the rubbish. Yu Hanjiang looked around, headed to the back of the building to pull up a bunch of long weeds and made two brooms. The four of them cleaned up the room. After cleaning the building, Xiao Lou found some hay on the ground and made a large bed. Everyone sleeping on the hay was better than their backs directly touching the cold ground.

At this point, the floating boxes above the four people showed: [Liuxi Village, current time 3:00.]

The surroundings were quiet since the other challengers had left the temple. The four people sat on the hay and Xiao Lou asked thoughtfully, "After entering Liuxi Village, w haven't eaten yet? Should we have a late meal?"

It was dusk when they were thrown into the village. The villagers had been walking around and the challengers had been hiding and watching the village carefully. Therefore, they all forgot about their meals. Now that Xiao Lou raised this point, everyone felt hungry.

Ye Qi touched his hungry stomach. "We have no food and this is an isolated village. Even if we have a million gold coins, we can't take it out to use. Ah, it is a pity that there is no place to spend money!"

Xiao Lou smiled at him. "Didn't 3 of Spades give a supplies package as a reward?"

Ye Qi remembered the card and immediately took out the Supplies Package card. He opened it and sure enough, it said 'available: mineral water x1, compressed biscuits x1, instant noodles x1. It was just that this card had a limit. It could only be used once in every secret room.

Ye Qi couldn't help spitting out, "A of Spades is too stingy. He gave us so little to eat and it can only be used once in every secret room. If we use it today, we won't be able to use it for the next six days."

Xiao Lou said, "This is an emergency supplies package. It is to rescue us when we can't find food. For example, in a later Spades room we might be thrown into a desert or snowy environment where it is hard to find food. At that time, this supplies package can save lives."

Ye Qi nodded. Yes, this world isn't hard to find food compared to the desert or snow. At least we don't have to worry about drinking water. We are next to a mountain spring."

Yu Hanjiang stated, "The supplies card can be kept first. We can use a bamboo tube to drink the spring water. As for eating..." He turned to look at the moon outside the window and stood up. "I will find a way."

Xiao Lou asked in a confused manner, "Group Leader Yu, you want to go into the mountains to hunt?"

"Isn't there a pond in the north of the village? I will go see if there are any fish. There might also be fish in the streams." Yu Hanjiang paused before continuing, "The cards that are drawn can be useful. I remember that Ye Qi has the guitar card that can cause drowsiness within a certain range. This should also work with animals, right?"

Ye Qi's eyes brightened. "Yes, unfortunately, my guitar card doesn't have high strength. It can only make targets fall asleep for three seconds."

AD

Yu Hanjiang told him, "Three seconds is enough."

Shao Qingge chuckled and touched his chin. "No wonder why the local residents will always say that us 'foreigners' are demons. Playing the guitar and letting the fish fall asleep. It sounds incredible... I also want to see."