CR: Chapter 136

When loved ones met again, they should excitedly hug each other and greet each other. However, Yu Hanjiang quickly remembered why he came after the other person. Lu Jiuchuan was a hunter?!

Yu Hanjiang frowned and asked, "When did you come to this world?"'

"Three years ago."

Yu Hanjiang stared intently into his eyes. "Did you really join the hunter organization?"

Lu Jiuchuan smiled and reached out slender fingers to undo the button of his shirt. As a soldier, he had always been tall with a strong body.The perfect body texture of the inverted triangle was clear and as the honey chest was gradually revealed, a totem over the heart was revealed!

The strange tattoo was like the devil in the moonlight.

Yu Hanjiang's pupils shrank. This pattern was the symbol of the Hunter's League members.

Lu Jiuchuan smiled softly and lowered his voice. "Yes, in order to live, I became a hunter."

Hearing this, Yu Hanjiang suddenly clenched his fists. He couldn't believe it as he stared at his respected brother. "Are you crazy? Do you know what hunters do? They are all inhuman, cold-blooded thugs! How can you turn yourself into a killing machine in order to live?!"

Lu Jiuchuan slowly buttoned up his shirt and spoke lightly. "The rules of this world are different from those of the real world. I was a hero once in reality. Since God gave me a second life, I have the right to choose to live for myself.

Yu Hanjiang's sharp eyes stared straight at him. "In order to live, you slaughtered others?"

Lu Jiuchuan laughed. "What do I have to do with the death of others?"

Yu Hanjiang, "..."

The person in front of him was both familiar and strange.

He came to the Card World three years ago. Maybe this abnormal world had gradually dissipated his humanity, destroying his will and his faith. Today's Lu Jiuchuan was no longer the 'Brother Jiu' that Yu Hanjiang knew. He was no longer upright and the soldier of iron who saluted his superiors and decisively said 'absolutely obey orders!'

Yu Hanjiang closed his eyes and whispered, "Do you really think so?"

Lu Jiuchuan nodded, "I led you over here to tell you that if you want to live in this world for a long time, you have to join the Hunter's Alliance. All those who want to return to reality through the secret rooms have failed and died."

Here, his voice revealed a trace of bitter coldness. "Clearing the secret room and returning to the real world is a dream that the keepers made up for you. It doesn't work at all. Don't you know that you're dead already?"

Three years ago, Yu Hanjiang had watched his body being cremated. In reality, Lu Jiuchuan was indeed dead. Were his words true? Challengers still couldn't go back despite clearing all the secret rooms on the card wall?

Yu Hanjiang's belief at this moment suffered an unprecedented impact! The facts in front of him showed that Lu Jiuchuan was already a box of ashes in reality. He was buried under the tombstone of the cemetery. How could the keeper say to 'go back'? Could Lu Jiuchuan turn the ashes into a person again after passing the SS-grade secret room?

He had always believed in the words of the keepers but what if the keepers were deceiving them? Perhaps all of them had completely died in reality and had been reborn in this world. They would need to struggle in this world forever...

Yu Hanjiang quickly calmed down. He stared at Lu Jiuchuan and said, "Even if your words are true and we can't return to reality through the secret room, what is the point of living as a killer?"