CR: Chapter 140

Yu Hanjiang and Xiao Lou had disappeared for a long time. Ye Qi was sitting right behind them. He looked at their empty spots and couldn't help worrying. "Group Leader Yu and Professor Xiao haven't come back?"

Just then, Xiao Lou's gentle voice was heard. "Don't worry. We went around the area to look at other escape boats and check their safety."

Yu Hanjiang followed after him. "I'll keep watch so you can all go to sleep."

The moment he spoke, Yu Hanjiang took off the invisibility cloak and appeared in the seat. Xiao Lou also took off the cloak. The two of them had already boarded the boat and sat in the second row but no one had seen them.

Ye Qi finally put down his worries. "If there's nothing then it is fine."

Shao Qingge wondered, "Shouldn't I be keeping watch with Ye Qi now?"

"It doesn't matter. I'm not sleepy at all and I'll call you if I am." Yu Hanjiang looked at Xiao Lou. "You also rest."

Xiao Lou smiled and shook his head. "I'm not sleepy. I'll accompany you."

The others saw them insist so they agreed to the teammates and went to sleep.

Xiao Lou and Yu Hanjiang sat side by side on the boat, silent for a long time. Then Yu Hanjiang's voice rang only in Xiao Lou's mind. "Brother Jiu's team was so strong yet they almost died in J of Clubs. If our team goes to J of Clubs now and faces 10 times the hunters, it is likely we won't survive."

Xiao Lou's words were warm. "Brother Jiu's team weren't strong from the beginning. Among out teammates, Xiao Qi experienced the Nightmare Room and almost starved to death, yet he persisted. I believe he won't give up easily in the future. Liu Qiao reached 4 of Spades alone. She might look weak but her psychological quality is very strong. The Long Que husband and wife have experienced so much and they are bound to have a tacit understanding. The advantages of Chief Shao and Old Mo are obvious. As long as we stick to it, or team will become stronger and stronger in the future."

Yu Hanjiang agreed. "Yes, in order to go to J of Clubs, we have to go through the fifth to the tenth level. That is 24 secret rooms and we can get a lot of good cards. The key is that we must stick to the desire to go back and not shake in the middle. We have to carefully watch our teammates. Once someone can't endure it anymore, they have to be eliminated ahead of time rather than become a drag for the entire team."

It was impossible to bring them to pass through the S-grade secret rooms.

Lu Jiuchuan's group of four could come out of J of Clubs' Nightmare Room so their strength was beyond doubt. Yu Hanjiang didn't want to drag his brother's hind legs with weak teammates. It would naturally be best if these eight people could walk all the way to the end. However, if someone shook halfway then Yu Hanjiang would kick them out of the team without hesitation. At this point, he must be cruel and decisive.

Xiao Lou also agreed with Yu Hanjiang's thoughts and sighed. "After leaving this World Weekly, we will carefully explain to them Brother Jiu's words. I think they have the right to know the truth."

Yu Hanjiang nodded. "For the sake of my brother Lu Jiuchuan, don't tell them about my brother's matter for the time being. He is special and still undercover in the Hunter's League. I don't want to bring trouble to him."

"OF course. It isn't too late to explain Brother Jiu's identity once we reach J of Clubs."

In order to keep the secret room from feeling too depressed, Xiao Lou took the initiative to change the topic. "Is your relationship with Brother Jiu so good? He cares about you and after knowing you were here, he took great risks to enter the same World Weekly room as you."