VI

"running around it, i know that it crossed your mind, me too, babe, might lose but if
it don't work, at least we tried, never know 'til you let me in"

Y/N L/N

I had finally made it home and so far everything seemed okay. I didn't see his car like how I did in the morning he drove an all black Durango. I sighed and parked in the driveway further up where I would park. In the garage but he isn't here so there was no need.

I grabbed my belongings and shut off my car. Pressing the lock sign on my keys and I heard the beep letting me know it was locked. I walked up my driveway feeling better that he wasn't here. I hadn't answered my phone since then I assumed he left to stay with family and not be next to me. Which was great for me. I didn't wanna see him after that whole fight.

I unlocked my front door and kicked off my shoes by the shoe rack and dropped my keys into my purse and relocked my door. As it didn't self lock.

NARRATOR

As Y/N started her night routine of always getting undressed and relaxing; then cooking. She always did this before anything as she was tired of the drive to and from the clinic, while she received good news about her being able to have kids she still had to do counseling in order to start the process.

She also had to email this Dr. Shota Aizawa about setting up future appointments. While her doctor already set the initial appointment that would just be introductions and Y/N wanted to speed this process. While He was highly recommended and she still needed to see his reviews but on the word of her trusted doctor "You couldn't find a better a fit."

Y/N was happy she got recommended such a respected doctor but she was a little nervous since it was man but that neither here or there. Soon, Y/N showered and changed into more comfortable clothes, while she wanted to email him. She figured he wouldn't reply given the time so she busied herself with other things around the house. Avoiding the guest bedroom. She wasn't sure if he had left or even decided to sulk in the guest bedroom all day as everyone from her side and his side started calling her.

Even going as far to call her work place and leave emails on her personal and professional lines. To Y/N that was enough for her to ghost everyone until things calmed down. She had come to the point while driving to the doctor that she wasn't going to force someone who didn't want what she wanted her to stay. It wouldn't make sense to trap someone. It seemed as though divorce was making its way to the table. Y/N made a mental note to email her lawyers and get the process started one of the benefits of working at the commission was the amount of legal teams and people you meet and actually have to talk to. It definitely keeps things in working order and makes it easier to keep things unbiased in a male dominated society.

As Y/N finished looking through anything important she started to think about how things have changed so suddenly. She knew that it was what it was and nothing could change that now. She didn't regret marrying him or even the days prior to the argument
before everything spiraled she was happy and nothing felt out of place. Now it's some how blown up in her face and the backlash was harsh but it didn't bother her as much as she thought it would. Had this been the other way around everyone would've been on her for not wanting kids if he had asked her but that is in another alternate reality.

Y/N stared blankly at her computer not even thinking about anything in particular but just even blanking out. For some reason fighting for this marriage seemed to be pointless fighting and yelling seemed exhausting. He said what he said and she wasn't going to make anyone do anything. She wasn't at work and she wasn't going to work for something that she wasn't going to gain from.

Y/N ended up ordering in and going to bed early that night. Everything seemed to feel like a lot and she didn't even want to get into it. She has work tomorrow and she didn't want to have anything else on her conscious otherwise it would just cause a dominos effect on her end. Working at the commission mistakes are costly. That for Y/N meant overtime and fixing all of it. She wanted to move past it. It was failed marriage and having a kid would somehow bring light into her dull life.

She hoped things would go good. She was okay with being a single mother, she racked plenty of PTO.

She didn't have any accomplishments left to make her in position unless it was becoming CEO now that was a dream but for now she had a lot to do and it was only the beginning. Her first appointment was in two days and Y/N had no idea what she got herself into.

hey, y'all i missed y'all next chapter will be a little emotional (: -A. 🤍 p.p.s - will edit soon!