XI

"I've been thinkin' things were never the way we made em' out to be, how we thought they were, lately, i'm not sure"

NARRATOR

He had finally had everything planned out. He would surprise Y/N with all her favorite things, take to her dinner at her favorite soul food restaurant, and then home for the biggest surprise. He was so excited to win her back as this would be one of many ways he would prove himself.

As he thought maybe at these appointments she was sad and never in the best of moods.

As she never mentioned the counselor she was seeing. He assumed it was a woman.

He felt terrible that she still going at this alone, ideally he thought you would ask him to come with you or even maybe reconsider, they were foolish and not well thought out, yet he waited patiently.

Not to make it obvious but he had been changing his work schedule slightly, so they aligned with your possible appointment days. He always made sure to mention it in passing. Yet, you paid no attention to any of it.

You were happy with Aizawa, although you weren't doing anything that was considered cheating at your appointments with him.

You always dressed up nice for him, always spoke with honesty and a little bit of flirtation so he would get the hint.

You didn't know if he had someone or not but then again, it wasn't your business. Well until the right time came.

It's only been your fourth or fifth appointment, soon you would be cleared and finally start getting pregnant although, the options you've thought about are going out the window.

Aizawa had crossed your mind but you dismissed those thoughts altogether. You couldn't causally ask him.

It would be betraying your loyal husband and you couldn't do that to him. No matter how much you felt out of love with him. You tried your best to not fall into a trap that soon get you caught. You were scared and you hated to come to terms with it. There were rare moments that you were scared. That was when you got your first period, losing your virginity to your only boyfriend, getting married and finally, falling in love with someone new. Many doubts held you from going forward. You thought maybe talking to him first would lighten this uncomfortable load you had on your shoulders. You weren't entirely sure.

While Aizawa knew you wanted to get pregnant he himself wanted kids but one thing he won't do ever is cheat or be a home-wrecker. He tried to be the least bit interested until it was about you and getting approved.

He pushed the thoughts of you and him getting together in the inner–most corners of his brain. He tried to thinking of other things—anything to get you off his mind. He didn't know how to tell his friends.

They would definitely beleaguer him. He also didn't know the circumstances of your relationship since you never talked about it since the first appointment. Though you kept things brief and more so to the point.

It was tense in both ends, hiding your true feelings. It started to bug you so much that most days you would be sulk after leaving every appointment.

It was starting to hit you that maybe you should do things by the book, a quick divorce, telling everyone after a few months, maybe telling aizawa after getting approval from him and your primary care doctor.

It all seemed easy in regard to just thinking about it now putting into action was the hard part. You had no actual hate or disgust towards your husband others then this cowardly ability to use work as a guise to avoid having kids.

You hadn't bought family into it seeing as it would cause more unnecessary drama. You already couldn't deal with your own family calling you being in your case. It was tiring it felt seemed like you had another job after leaving your other one.

While Y/N was tormented with her thoughts and decisions. Her husband planned on surprising her tomorrow funnily enough so was she.

A turn for the worst or for the better? Both hadn't decided yet. One wanted a new relationship. While the other wanted his wife back. Everything that was built was on love, trust and companionship was finally showing its cracks. The foundation that held them together was cracking with pressure.

hello, i'm sick as heck and this is a filla chap, a long chap on the way. also, check out my gojo story and my other aizawa books (:z -A. 💕