XV

" big boy money, don't be callin' me baby "

NARRATOR

The day started like any other except, the shine felt brighter, the birds chirping outside felt different, the energy was different. Y/N was finally Y/N L/N and she couldn't be happier.

She figured something happened for today or at least in the moment–which she wouldn't take for granted. She found her solace walking up early in the morning—a single woman. She felt weird even thinking it. It was foreign to her but she knew the strange feeling of the word would soon become apart of her daily vocabulary.

The feeling of losing extra weight has definitely made her lighter and stronger, no more having to carry that crippling burden. No more having to play a part, or a role anymore. She was her own director, producer and author of her story, and best believe it was refreshing.

Y/N knew now what she wanted and how bad she needed to let her marriage go. It consumed her and put out her flame and eventually put her into submission, so flawlessly that she thought she was losing it.

The confines of that office building slowly killing off every employee who ever set foot in that toxic, filthy and deplorable hell hole. It paid well but the effects that came with it weren't worth it.

While everyone who entered was married ended up leaving divorced or dead. Either outcome wasn't ideal. It was for the better and Y/N hadn't seen it before until now.

The rising of the sun came in a flash, Y/N stared up at the smooth finish of the white ceiling taking in everything that happened, her check from her ex-husband was soon to arrive but still a few more things had to be ironed out and approved. The closed shades sent a glare of light at the corner of Y/N's eight eye. She turned slightly to ignore the sun's impending glare.

It was Wednesday and Y/N had requested off there were not many times in her life where she did request off time besides the month prior when she had her breakdown and instantly searched for a therapist. While she thought of Aizawa almost daily and saw him just a two days ago. The attraction grew reverently and she couldn't hold it at times.

Seeing him so calm, stern and collected always ready to help at a moments notice. Well it turned her on, going home imagining him in every room, position and how he would fuck her. It was embarrassing seeing him sometimes the night before, knowing of her sinful act prior to seeing him again. The desires have grown more and more real. As if it was happening before her eyes before she could ignore it.

Looking at his soft pink lips move as he gave sound advice while also taking in every word was chore. Multitasking was indeed a skill Y/N was proud to have learned.

Y/N wasn't sure on how this meeting would go as she couldn't contain her wants anymore let alone her needs. She knew so little about it him as he was very private person. Not that she wanted to look suspicious but it became increasingly obvious that she was smitten. Giving him bedroom eyes every time he spoke a sentence or even he was serious Y/N could barely keep up as her thoughts went elsewhere.

As Y/N drove to the familiar building she focused her thoughts on redecorating the house to keep her sinful thoughts at bay. Approaching the idea of asking out Aizawa was something Y/N was too embarrassed to admit even to herself.

The day somehow was productive as Y/N consumes herself with thoughts of curtain colors so it was monochrome and not an eyesore to people who visited, Not that many even came out of their way to see her. Y/N didn't have many friends due to her job and what potential threats lurked if they found out the true nature of her job.

MEANWHILE

The blinding the lights of the stage continued to blind some of the customers who came to only watch naked women dance and hopefully get lucky.

It was stuffy, but bearable as the air conditioner worked overtime once more. The bartender mixing and lacing drinks like a chemist in a lab. It was a shady strip club that didn't seem to bother him. He was alone and had lost everything.

Her ex-husband clutched his half empty bottle of Hennessy, he watched as the naked dancers swung their petite hips to the song played from what he remembered probably three times already. He truthfully couldn't remember anything then the overwhelming ache that tightened his pants. The need or maybe even the desire peaked at him. He hadn't had intimacy since the whole
child debacle and to him he felt as though he was betraying his own ex-wife while she couldn't careless if he got his dick wet.

Forgetting the strict rules of his job he continued to let it over take him. He stared at a dancer who was seemed very focused on the dance. She was dancing for another group next to him and as he continued to watch his pussy flash the beer belly men. Her sweaty body continued to me fluidly, while the air conditioner continued to hustle on its last breath, it didn't help the strenuous movement as she flipped her body upside down doing a split in front of her drunk and dazed tipper.

The pre-cum leaked from his tip. He hissed at the tightness and soon threw a hundred yen at the dancer who honestly couldn't dance as well as the stripper in dark purple lingerie that exposed her assets. He didn't seem to mind that he was a mistake. That wasn't the first thought that entered his mind.

The source is of his confidence came from the idea that he could get anyone he wanted. Yet no one was Y/N.

is this short yes? will there be a part two yes? and i will edit it.