.~*6*~.

This is definitely the best Darkwater fan art I've seen in my life so far!! :O

I wanted to decline his offer, but his eyes pierced into my soul, promising me it won't end very well if I won't accept his offer

I wanted to decline his offer, but his eyes pierced into my soul, promising me it won't end very well if I won't accept his offer. I looked back at the Smuggler, saying he should do something about it, like, tell them we had some important things to do right now, I mean, he knows the space pirates. But the smuggler did nothing. Either he also didn't know what to do, or he's just an arrogant piece of shit. I had no choice then. What can a "Lombax" do against him? 

He was calm, but he gave me that vibe like the people that secretly do so much trouble in their imaginations. He introduced himself as Angstrom Darkwater. Or should I say.. Captain Darkwater.

I should've not stayed this long, now I have drawn the Captain's attention. Well, guess I need to give it a go. There's no turning back now, just like the time I got banned from my own society..Whatever, it'll just be a few games and I will be done. When I get bolts again, I'll return, that's what I can say.

Me and Darkwater gambled a bit, and so far, everything was fine. I only lost 5 thousand. Maybe I should get going. But whenever I had that look in my eyes, he had the same expression as last time. Fuck, I feel like he won't let me leave until he gets something more valuable. But I had nothing valuable expect the bolts..

Or..

I lost track of time. And track off..my bolts. I had nothing else with me. But Darkwater wasn't letting me go. What did that weirdo wants from me?! He clearly sees I have nothing else. But then..

He pointed at my left eye..

What is he thinking?

Oh..

I realized...

He wants..my left eye..

But why? Maybe because it looks rare? My eyes have no value, they are just..different. Maybe he is mistaking it as a rare one? But I can't stop him, he looks like he is about to gauge it of himself if I don't do it myself. Guess I have no choice left if I don't want to be the dead one..But, what if I loose? No, I can't let that happen. I need to win, or else..i will be one eyed..I'll just pray that maybe I will earn some luck right now..

And we gambled and gambled, right now I had the high-ground, but something felt off. It felt like he was winning, but how? Maybe it's just my paranoia. I shouldn't be so stressed, or I'll just loose. Gamble Kiria, gamble like you are gambling away your whole future.

Which I was doing right now..I didn't know..

Darkwater made a turn. I felt like my life flashed before my eyes, even tho I wasn't dying. What's happening. Then I looked at the table..I..lost? No, I didn't , I had the high-ground, what?! How could I fall so quickly? Was he that good? Or..did he cheat? I saw no sign of cheating. It looked like he won fair and square, but it's too odd. And what am I gonna do about my eye? Should I, gauge it off..? With what? Oh..

 I looked at Darkwater, Darkwater looked at me. Eye contact. We were having eye contact. He was telling me to hurry up and give him what he wanted with his eyes piercing at me. Im not sure, but the light in my eyes disappeared. Im done for. Not that im going to die. It's gonna hurt, obviously. But I knew if I'm not going to do it I'm gonna get killed. Better having no eye than no body to live in.

GORE WARNING!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE, SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE A STAR ⭐️ 

I took out my razor claws and pointed them at my eye while still not breaking eye contact with Darkwater. I was hesitating, but I can't turn back. It's my faith.

I was holding a straight face while I started to gouge my eye out. It hurt really badly, like you're eye was burning, but 100x worse. The blood started to drip to the floor, mouth, clothing, table, razor claws.. tears started to fall down my other eye, but I still kept a straight face, I didn't want to look weak. It would just entertain them. And I hate being the source of entertainment. Then, my eye flew onto the table, blood dropping from the back of it. And me? I just stood there. Blood still dripping like crazy from the place I gauged it off. I was feeling that metallic taste of blood in my mouth. I was crying, painful, screaming, screeching inside of me but outside, nothing. ⭐️ I just felt anger, anger I never felt before. I slowly started to walk away. Then I met the smuggler. Fucking bastard.

"Let's go back. Now."

I didn't want to hear anything. I wanted to be left alone.

"Woah, stop right there, lost an eye? Can't relate, but here, take my eyepatch. You won't walk around with a hole in your face, will you? Get in, I'll take you back. And before you say it's my fault, remember that you were the one that drew the Captains attention. And I suggested you to come here, you weren't forced."

I took the eyepatch and put it on, but it was still bleeding. It was still his fault, he was the first one that mentioned Ardolis. Ok, but why was he wearing an eyepatch when he has a second eye? Never mind. I'm too tired to think right now. I just wanna go back.

The whole way back was silent. The anger of mine was floating in the air, and the smuggler knew it. But now, I need to keep living. No matter what happens. I want to live now. I need to keep going before I loose my whole body. It's not my faith. 

But the unexpected will still come after me, and I know it.

Word count: 1046

This was hard to make, but I tried my best. Please vote and comment thanx. Also sorry for posting it really late, I had family issues.