chapter four

Y"all by Allah's grace we are back.. so let's get going and find out what's happening in najwa's life.

I really feel sorry for her because she is her family's pet before their death but now someone's house maid . It really hurts but let's see what happens next I hope she lives a good life ahead.

Just like a blink of an eye many years Toh malama najwa please Banda rashinji and always obey them kinji" Daddy said to crying najwa who is with Mimi since the time they reached the airport.

"O...o..ohk Daddy, I will really miss you people" she said breaking down once again.

"Hba baby doll we won't be long fah it's just for a couple of days" nameer said giving her a hug.

Ohkk don't worry Mana kinji there is 10 million in suleiman's account for you just ask him whenever you need it ok.

Ok daddy thank you.

"We should go now najwa ko let's not make them late" uncle suleiman said who has been there and patiently waiting for them to finish the emotional moments.

Ok bye and take care they all said to each other and then uncle suleiman mad najwa left while her family boarded their plane.

"Kee!!! Who asked you to touch my doll , are you crazy" Sarah said angrily to taking back her doll from poor najwa.

Ayyah am sorry Zara I was just admiring it.

Ihmmmmm... Admiring ba I think I never asked you to do so.

Shine nace am sorry I won't do it again.

"Better cause if I catch you with any of my belongings again ai you will pay the price mtsssswww" she said and left najwa all alone in the living room crying.

"Yes, yes they are the ones,he is even my immediate brother" came uncle suleiman's voice in his bedroom busy on a call.

"hmmm Good, I hope you believe in destiny" said the man from the other line.

Of course every being that believe Allah exist must believe in it. But please can I know who you are and why you called me because you have been beating around the bush since so  tell me clearly what you want to say.

Sorry for not introducing myself earlier. I am ACP kaigama Dan takawal ,  and am to inform you that the plane in which Mr abdulmajid sabo and his family boarded  had a  crash  on it's way due to  bad weather and all  the passengers in it were burned to ashes.

From Allah we are and to him we shall return was all uncle suleiman could say before the phone fell down.

"Lafiya suleiman" came a worried anty nafisa.

"Ya majid's plane crashed and all of them  were burned to ashes" he said tears rolling down his cheeks.

Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihir rajiun.

"Anty...mom what's wrong" came najwa andd Zara's worried voice   at the same time.

"Actually it's your father  that lost his fave friend" lied anty nafisa while all uncle suleiman could do was crying his eyes out.

Ohhh uncle don't worry let's just pray for him.

Yes Daddy stop crying please let's just pray for him.

"Y....yes, you kids are right all we can do is pray now" he said tears still rolling out of his eyes

"Najwa I want to tell you something" anty nafisa said with a teary eye.

No nafisa please don't tell her it will break her.

But she needs to know suleiman so she can always pray for them.