chapter eleven

Hlo guys thank God we are back now and I really want to give my deepest apology to you people for not updating earlier the reason was my phone had a problem but alhamdulillah now everything Is ok and back to normal so  I think we should go together and find out about najwa's decision 🏃🏃🏃

*****

Ahhhhh najwa najwa ai har munyi fushi daku since kun ki zuwa mama gashi kunzo yau Alhaji is not home mama said smiling.

Hba mama ai ba haka bane it's because of my school that's why we never get the chance to come.

We are not even staying long fah kabeer said.

Iyee lalle kabeer toh You can leave without  najwa if you want to go no one is stopping you.

No the thing is fadil and fadila are paying us a visit today ne he said defensively.

Ohkk ... But the next time you visit Zaki kwana mana .

Insha Allah mama .

Emmmm.... Najwa i think we should get going ba Dan three fah yayi maybe ma yaran sunzo.

Kai kabeer ni saurin me kake ne haka ku tafi anya ma akwai yaran daza suzo kuwa.

No mama akan by 2.30 zasu zo ne shiyasa je don't want them to get tired eating for us.

Ohkk Allah muku albarka yabaku zuriya dayyiba.

Ameen najwa said shyly .

Yawwà ammiey I forgot to tell you am becoming a father soon insha Allah.

What!!🤭 Masha Allah congratulations dear ammiey said to a shy najwa.

Won't you congratulate me as well.

Kaida bakada kunya harda wani fadamin You Are becoming a father soon wani congratulations zanmaka ammiey said.

Hba ammiey kabeer said pouting.

Miyee karya aka yi kunya gareka ne.

Ehhh mna ammiey... baby let's go kabeer said all of the sudden.

Ka..kabeer najwa couldn't complete her words as he stand her up and hold her hand.

Agaban nawa kabeer Allah shirya min kai toh ammiey said laughing.

Ammiey ai it's not my fault..

Ehhhh laifi na ne ba..

Aa it's love he said and hastily walk out of the living room with najwa before the pillow ammiey threw hit him.

Kabeer why did you have to tell her about the baby najwa said breaking the long silence.

I just felt like telling her ne or are you angry about it.

No am not angry kawaide you shouldn't have told her now.

Why did you change your mind again he asked with concern in his eyes.

No am not changing it again so don't worry.

Thanks babe 🥰.

I told you to stop calling me with that name ba kabeer.

Why because it makes you blush he said holding her hand .

No I never said so Kuma let go of my hand and drive properly kar mune muyi accident.

Insha Allah nothing will happen amor 🥰.

🤭 Ai shikenan bari ma nasa ear pod nadai na  jin ka.

Tabb Aiko that's not possible he said and took away the pod that's in her hand.