chapter fourteen

Hlo famm how's the book going i really hope it's up to your liking..

Kabeer wlh I won't forgive you nima najwa said as she got up from the couch but sat back down because of how sore her leg is and she couldn't walk.

Hba big baby i said am sorry it's not my fault fah nima he said laughing at her.

Of course it's my fault for agreeing with you mna   i will never listen to you again.

Sorry my baby girl let's go back into the hot water in the tub again he said still laughing at her.

I don't want to how many times should i go back... kabeer wlh Allah will punish you.

I think I have finally gotten my revenge now we are even.

Ohkkk so the thing is like this ba even you are suffering since you keep paying for someone to write my waec.

You know money 💰is not a problem to me but still today will be the last day am paying for someone to write your waec for you  tomorrow you should do it yourself.

Ai i really wish to if i can walk properly nothing will stop me from writing it myself cause i know that person is only messing my paper.

You can go to school like that ai i see no problem in your walks.....but if you want we can get crutches for you.

Go to hell am leaving the living room for you suit yourself.

Believe me sadeeq is coming today fah  so don't sleep.

Tell him am not home she said as she leaves.

I won't lie my mom forbade me from doing it.

Tohh ni gaskiya am sick i can't come out.

Let me carry you to the room then he said as he went to her.

Am not ready to die yet so leave me..

Fine as you wish let me go and complain to ammiey that you are  not giving me for  food anymore.

Whatever ai she knows the condition am in...so  she will just said can't you see she is pregnant ai bai kamata ma tayi aiki ba at all you should do everything.

Kumafa you are right 👍 this is what ammiey will say ni nama kasa ganewa she gave birth to me but loves you more than me..

Immm....why won't she love me when am a good girl while someone is the definition of trouble..

And who is the definition of trouble..

I didn't say any name 📛.

You and this your huge stomach ba are the real trouble..

So am a trouble to you ba i know ai dama  you really are tired of me kawai you are just managing and you don't love me anymore  because i look ugly  with this huge baby bump she said 😭 and left the living room without uttering another word despite him talking to her.

Am in deep trouble today he said and just brought out his phone from his jampa pocket and called sadeeq his best buddy and great adviser after anty maryam.

*******
Sai kace baka san pregnant women ba wai you will say they are stubborn but zasuce you said they are ugly and you don't love them anymore sadeeq said.

Wlh kam sadeeq am really suffering daba dan ba i will really run away and come back when she gave birth.

Aiko she would have hated you for life wlh..

I know my wife ai she will even say the kids are not mine anymore and forbide me from touching them.

Kids kuma is she having twins ♊....

Wlh i don't know i just predicted my thing because just look at her she is only in her three months but the stomach is so big like that of a six month.

Kaji shi I thought 🤔 you went for scanning...ai it's normal dan kaga zulaihat my older brother's wife when she was pregnant we also  thought it's twins.

I really wish to have twins nikam gaskiya just like fadil and fadila je said dreamily.

Then you have to get ready cause if you get kids like those two kaikam you will go mad.

😂😂 Ai going mad is an understatement..wlh their parents are really trying..danma i should say there mother since ya salim is always traveling kaga yanxu ma wai all the family went to paris for a holiday.

Kaii my man is now respective fahhh...najwa really did a great 👍 job in changing you.

Am i a monster or what before that everyday you keep saying najwa did a great job in changing me.

Before you are just you because I can't really explain it but now you can even cook for a woman fah..

Mmmm...am still me ai ko am you ne .... it's just that am crazy about that girl ne so much sometimes i used to say am happy ma about what happened that day

Wooooww .....love dey work oooo sadeeq said laughing.

Ni dama were you drink ne or  what i don't understand.

Wlh am not drunk i just don't know what rabeenat gave me that i just got am unresistable feelings like i will go crazy fah..

ai alhamdulillah since you managed to come back home ma and she did not achieve her goal.

Yess alhamdulillah is all i can say he said still remembering the unforgettable day of his life......that's how there day went by with lots of joy except that najwa is still angry at kabeer and is not ready to talk to him even though he apologized many times.

******

It's been a week already and najwa is still angry at kabeer to the extent that she just start sleeping in the living room leaving him alone at the bedroom and stops eating the food he cooks for her..

Big baby please am so sorry wlh that's not what i meant  kabeer said as he gave her the bouquet 💐 he came with from the office.

Please am studying for my last waec kabeer so don't interrupt me..

What should do to make you smile 😊 then.

Nothing but yes i think i will be happy if you can leave now because am studying amd you are distracting me.

Why are you complicating things ne my lifeline i said i blurted out what i said by mistake and wlh it's not what i truly meant...do you think i can ever stop loving you in my life.

It's ok naji you can leave now or else you will get late  without going to the business lunch 🍽️.

You are more important to me than any stupid business lunch 🍽️.

Nace am ok now so just leave kuma since that day i said it's ok.

I won't leave without see you smile and I won't leave until you promise to come back to the room.

I promise I will go back and i love you more..

Now i agree 💯 That you are not angry anymore since you said the word love 💕.

Dama am not angry fah it's just that am not in the mood this week.

Do you want me to call 🤙 a doctor then.

No need am perfectly fine.

Ohkk then after the waec you can choose the university you want and we can talk about it.

thank you so much...now you should go before they start complaining that the boss is late.

I love you byeeeeee he said and left the house with a wide smile plastered on that handsome face.

Y'all am still going to keep apologizing for not updating early......i just hope you keep on following and voting..

.....y'all hope this book 📚 is up to your liking and not boring.....

Hafy_writes loves you 🥰😍😍.....,

Y'all i really need you to at least follow cause that's the only way people will think the book is not some kind of rubbish since the account has many followers.