chapter twelve

Hlo fammm hope we are all doing great...I just want to tell you that our book is coming to an end soon so I really hope you are enjoying it.

Kabeer just leave me nace banson jin komai ba said najwa angrily as she entered her room and bang the door on his face.

Najwa please hear my explanation at least he said as he entered the room with Misty eyes.

What do you want me to listen to after everything I saw out there or are you trying to say my eyes lied to me she said crying.

please let me explain to you about what happened first wlh nothing happened between us.

Ohh really kabeer why should I believe you ehhh answer me why...you broke the trust I have for you she said as she wipe the tears that keep coming out of her eyes.

You know I love you najwa and also I love our unborn child so I won't do anything that will harm you two he said as he looked at her baby bump that's now showing.

You and your fake love da kanasona da baby na you wouldn't have slept in a hotel room with your ex girlfriend leaving me at home all alone.

Najwa I told you wlh nothing happened between us just let me explain everything to you rabeenat tricked me into going there.

Please just leave my room or I will leave the house for you and never return.

No I will leave please don't go anywhere he said and left the room heartbroken.

I regret ever loving you kabeer she said as tears were rolling down her cheeks.... crying she slept like that with her hands on her baby bump.

**
Hba kabeer ai kaima da baka kulata ba kadai san rabeenat now look what happened to you.

Wlh sadeeq I had no idea all this will happen and the time she called me she was crying bitterly and saying somethings I had to go and check on her.

Yanxu what do you plan on doing kenan.... I mean about najwa.

I will give her some time to calm down then I will talk to her once more inbata hakura ba still I will talk to uncle suleiman.

Allah sa ta saurare ka toh...amma kabeer why don't you ask anty Maryam to put in a good word for you nakega zaifi akan samun uncle suleiman.

Tabb anty Maryam is also angry at me for meeting rabeenat after she forbade me from doing so Kasan she even said she won't enter this fight of ours I should handle my case on my own.

Hmmm kace kana ruwa ne kawai kai....slm kabeer baeee came rabeenat's seducing voice in the office before sadeeq could finish his sentence.

And what the hell are you doing here....I said to never show me your face right after what happened you still have the guts to come to me kabeer said angrily.

Wlh kabeer I can't live without you kaima kasani after what happened last night I realize my mistake....you are my everything please let's forgot about whatever happened and start afresh I promise to be a good girlfriend.

Please rabeenat I have a wife that I love dearly and she is even carrying my child now so I can't start any relationship with you.

I think I will just give you some space sadeeq said and left the office.

But you can make me your second wife ai Please kabeer wlh I can't live without you...

He won't do it witch came najwa's voice as she entered the office holding a lunch box and her bag.

Najwa it's not what you are thinking so please Don't misunderstand me again kabeer said with pleading eyes.

Why should I misunderstand you baby.....ai i know you will never cheat on me she because I trust you said smiling.