chapter ten

Hlo baes hope you are reading along with your cold fanta near you. Cause we are going to explore more in this journey. So let's get started 🤸🤸.

*****
Najwa please eat mna sai kace I will harm you karima said to najwa trying to persuade her to eat lunch together.

Whl karima it's not like that am not feeling well ne for the past two days I always throw up when I eat Kuma even if I didn't  eat ma i used to throw up still.

Sübhanallah did you visit the doctor or you should complain it to  sir kabeer mna he will help you.

That's the problem ai i don't want to tell him because if I do so he will be so worried saying am careless why didn't I tell him soon this that ... Ni  kuma bana so ya damu sosai cause am sure it's my mummy that's coming she said referring to her period, yawwa I even remember it's been two months since I last saw it do you think the problem is not big ?

Hba Mrs kabeer Ahmed lawan sai kace it's your first time that it didn't come maybe infection or something else.

Hba karima what Are You doing sai wani yaji ko calling me that.

Ha'a  what's the problem toh are you not sir kabeer's wife   look you are even blushing 😂.

I think you have a mental problem  sai an duba ki da halama.

Am perfectly fine Harma na fiki lafiya.... Yawwa i remembered now she said quickly scaring najwa .

What is it that you remembered harda tsoratar dani haka najwa Said her hand still on her chest.

Ikram said that her wedding date has been fixed and it's happening in two months after our jamb, waec and neco.

Really and that girl didn't even bother to tell me, zanyi maganinta ai.

No tace  she called you yesterday to inform you but your phone was off and today as well, shine tace her regards to you and maybe that time you are giving kabeer his right that's why you off the phone.

Continue blabbering nonsense since bakida hankali ni am going to the school clinic to take medicine cause whl  am feeling dizzy.

Ahhh sorry dear an gama wasa now let's go together she said and they went to the clinic together chatting happily.

You said all this are wrong with you and you didn't complain to anyone Mrs habiba the nurse asked.

Yes maa and also I noticed one more thing I don't know why but I always have unusual mood swings every day.

Hmmmmm.. I think I know what the problem is but am not 💯 sure so when you go back home today tell kab... Ohh sorry karima can you give us some space please .

It's ok ma'am she is my close friend in the school and also knows am married to kabeer so you can continue with what you were saying.

Ohkk then if you go back tell him that I said you both should see a doctor.

Ohkk ma'am thank you .

Welcome dear now you rest here since you are feeling dizzy.

Ohkk ma'am thank you once again.

Welcome dear and you karima go back to class najwa won't attend the other lessons.

Ohkk karima said and left the clinic back to class

*******
Kabeer  najwa I am happy to inform you couple that you will be expecting a baby soon the doctor said breaking the news to them which shocked them all.

What doctor   baby you mean am pregnant najwa said as she adjust her sitting position on the bed while kabeer was lost in his own world.

Yes najwa you are pregnant she said repeating the words happily.

Huhhhhhh that's great news doctor am so happy thank you for informing me kabeer said smiling happily like a fool .

Ohkk I will take your leave now kabeer please get all this medicines for her it will really help and she should always have enough rest no stress.

Insha Allah doctor i will keep everything you said in mind he said collecting the paper that has the prescription on it then the doctor bade them goodbye and left.

This is not possible kabeer I don't want any baby najwa said breaking the silince with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Hba najwa how can you say this it's a gift from the almighty and you say you don't want it.

Ni de am not giving birth now so I will go and get abortion.

Are you crazy why will you take an abortion it's illegal.

I don't care kabeer, after all this baby is nothing but a mistake none of us ever want it so why keep it .

I want it I want to be a father najwa  what's wrong with that.

But I don't want to be a mother now kabeer all I want is to study and write my jamb.

If you are worried about your jamb I will take you to a private university so no need to write it.

I don't want to go it should be through my hard work and nothing else.

Ahhhhh 💔 why are you making it hard I said I will take you to a private university so you can study but you are refusing.

Just leave me alone please had I ran away on the wedding day none of this would have happened.

I love you najwa and the baby you are carrying so my promise is that no matter what you won't take abortion kabeer said and just leave the room angrily.

******
Najwa why would you say this kinsan it's a blessing that Allah bestows upon you and kabeer but you are refusing it.

Amma anty Maryam I have to fulfill my dream and this baby would be nothing other than hindrance.

Who said so do you know I gave birth to my twins on my last year at university, even though I got carry over it didn't bother me because the moment I set my eyes on them I fell in love with them.

Tohh Amma anty........ you promise to give kabeer a chance right then think of this as a sign that you two are meant to be anty Maryam interrupted her.

I will think about it then tell him about my decision.

Ohkk dear I hope you will make a right decision for your future's sake no I will get going.

anty Maryam thank you so much for everything.

It's my pleasure Kuma am like your sister ai sannan  I will send those two to you this weekend.

Immm I will wait for them ace sukawon Abu mai dadi.

Insha Allah bye I have to go now cause sai na je gun mama before going to my home.

Ayyah please give my regards to her insha Allah we are also coming this Sunday.

Toom I will tell her insha Allah. Bye she said and after exchanging pleasantries she left then najwa finished what she was doing,. That night neither najwa nor kabeer talked to each other they all were thinking about the unborn baby and that's how najwa slept saying she will tell him about her decision the other day.

Hlo baes hope you are doing great.......
   I know there will be many blunders so please manage with it.

Hafy_writes loves you all 🥰🥰💯.