chapter seven

Hlo guys we are back to the same journey...may Allah help us through 🙏.

Today is najwa's first day at her new school so she work up early after her subh prayer and prepared breakfast for them then later on after they are done with it the maids wash the dishes before she left.he school is really among the best school in Adamawa and one good thing is that nobody knew she was married or else it would have been a little bit hard for her.

You are najwa ba nice to meet you and karima said a girl who looks just like her age.

Wow. Karima nice to Meet you too. Can we know more about each other and be friends?

Of course that won't be a problem..

They gist for some time and when the bell rang they left to their classes and have their lessons so after the lessons end najwa's driver came and they went home.there she realized that kabeer is still at the office so she cooked some jollof pasta for herself and later at the evening she cooked rice and stew for them and when he is back they ate talk about some little things that

********

Can't believe it's been four months after your marriage Uncle Suleiman said.

Ehh uncle that's how time flies, where is anty nafisa and zarah I didn't see them since the time I came.

Ohhh... wai those  😈 I divorced nafisa some months ago  so her daughter left along with her.

Hba uncle how can you do that please let them back.

Bakisan me sukayi ba i caught them talking one day ashe wai they have been going to a boka and doing asiri to me so that when the right time comes since they oust you from the house they will kill me and take everything away.

Ya rabbil alamin toh Allah shirya mu baki daya.

Sir you have a guest said the gateman to Uncle Suleiman.

Ohkk let him in.

"Salam alaikum" OMG this voice I know it but why would he even come here najwa you must be day dreaming she kept telling herself so she slowly turned her one opened eye to see who the guest is and yes she guess it correctly it kabeer.

Ina wuni uncle .

Lafiya kabeer how are you and work.

Everything is fine alhamdulillah dama naga it's almost 10pm ne and najwa is not yet back so I came to pick her up myself because I thought she could not find a taxi.

Toh Amma I told you that I will stay here for this weekend ai.

And I said no you won't stay because I can't stay alone in that house with only maids and guards ba.

But Even I used to stay alone ai before you came back home ai kuma nothing happened to me .

Ai that was in the past and now is the present so let's just go home.

Can you guys stop quarrelling like kids ke najwa since he is your husband you should listen to him and follow him. Good night and thank you for the visit sai kin kara zuwa some other time.

No whl I know you will only listen to him ai and not me she said and pick up her bag leaving the living room.

Toh sai da safe uncle he said and followed her. Uncle Suleiman just laughed at them.

Hope you are not angry at me he asked najwa who have been murmuring only what God knows since the time she entered the car.

I don't know... Tell me something when is that your girlfriend visiting again.