𝟐 | 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐌𝐫. 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐭

3rd POV

3rd POV

"Y/N, you have to come back now!" It was Dazai who never calls you by your name... "It's Odasaku! He's going to die!"

"I'm already heading back to Japan, I'll be there soon..."

You couldn't continue with your given mission when you knew your friend was endangered so you left the mission unattended not caring if that would deem you to be a traitor or not.

You were almost there, you just needed a bit more time...

When the helicopter landed at the base of the Port Mafia, you headed inside looking for Dazai and Mori.

When you opened the doors to where the boss' office is you heard Dazai's voice, "I see. I get it now."

"Where are you going?"

"To Odasaku," When he said that Port Mafia members pointed their guns at Dazai.

"Boss!" You said as you fully opened the door.

"We have not ended the debate, Dazai-kun. And it looks like my favourite marionette is here too now."

"I have been thinking for a long time about the Port Mafia, Mimic, and the black special ops group... or, rather, in this case, the Gifted Special Operations Division... and who's the one controlling the conflict between the three groups. This bold and intricate design was your handiwork, Boss. That black envelope says that much. No matter how powerful the Port Mafia, may become, we exist in constant fear of displeasing the Gifted Special Operations Division and being oppressed. That is why, as the price for crushing Mimic, you negotiated for the issuance of this permit. This permit, allows us to operate a gifted organization... the Gifted Business Permit. Boss, you are the one who helped them enter the country illegally. You invited the enemy organization to Yokohama to incite the Gifted Special Operations Division into finally taking action."

"Yes. Thanks to that, we now have the Gifted Business Permit. The government has, for all practical purposes, ratified our illegal activities. The troublesome aggressors will be taken care of by Oda-kun with his life. This is a glorious victory for us. And yet, why are you both so angry?"

"You even had Y/N go on a mission you delayed for a while now so she wouldn't be able to ruin your perfect plans. You're the one who let Mimic know about the orphans under Odasaku's care. You did it so you could counter Mimic's leader with Odasaku, the only gifted agent who could be his match. Let's go Y/N," Dazai spoke turning to you with a fake smile that covered his worry for Oda.

He walked to you and held your hands, reassuring you that he would be fine, "Y/N-chan. Dazai-kun. The two of you need to stay here. Or is there a logical reason why you should go to him?"

"There are two things I wish to say to you, Boss. First, you won't shoot us. Nor will you have your subordinates shoot us."

"What makes you say that, Dazai-kun?"