𝟏𝟓 | 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 & 𝐀.𝐃.𝐀.

3rd POV

3rd POV

You guys were discussing what should be done when Atsushi came running through the door, "This is bad! The Port Mafia has surrounded the building!"

Everyone's face became pale until you spoke up, "It's alright. Let them in." 

"?" 

"Why? They'll kill our boss!!" 

"No, they aren't. I promise," You went to the door and opened it, revealing the mafia members. 

All the Agency members were completely tense especially as the look on the mafia members was especially serious today. 

"Please give us your orders!" They bowed down to you. 

"HUHH?!?!?!" 

......

"So in other words you are the successor of both the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency?" Yosano questioned. 

"Yes, is something the matter?" You tilted your head in confusion causing everyone to dramatically fall. 

"Y/N the Port Mafia and the Agency are two opposing sides and you know that better than anyone else," Kunikida shook his head. 

"I mean to be fair, Y/N doesn't seem to have any say in either of this," Kenji defended. 

"We can talk about this later, the lives of both our bosses are hanging by a thread here," Chuuya intervened.  

"If it is alright with the Port Mafia. I want to arrange for our boss to be placed within your guys' base with Mori-san and have our discussion there," You said making them nod. 

Within 45 minutes you guys were successfully able to meet in the meeting room of the Port Mafia. 

"So are we really working with the Port Mafia?" Atsushi whispered to you as Akutagawa glared at him, "And why does he have to sit right in front of me?" Atsushi sighed. 

"Yes, and the two of you will be working together on this mission once again." 

"No way..." Atsushi complained causing Akutagawa to throw a tissue box at him, "Ouch!" 

"How dare you complain about L/N-san's decision," He glared at him causing them to have a silent battle. 

"I think the two of you ought to stop fighting by now. Y/N and Dazai are about to speak," Ozaki informed the two pointing at you. 

You were smiling at them with your usual smile that says 'If you two do not stop now, you'll seriously regret it.' 

The two gulped before apologizing furiously. 

"Alright, the enemy intends for the two organizations to fight, killing each other off so he doesn't have to do any of the dirty work." 

"Wouldn't Fyodor know that you are the successor of both organizations and that the chances of us fighting are slim to none? And why can't we have Ranpo-san use his Ultra Deduction?" Jun'ichiro asked.