𝟏𝟏 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

3rd POV

3rd POV

"What's the situation with Y/N?" Fukuzawa questioned.

"President, we haven't been making much progress even though Ranpo and Dazai have been up all night trying to figure out where she is," Kunikida said.

"We went to the enemy's base and in there, we only found blood which was identified to be Y/N's," Yosano informed.

Dazai and Ranpo then walked toward their boss, "I think we need more help in this case, President."

"You two are suggesting that we work with the Port Mafia, aren't you?" The two just nodded, "Very well."

"Please come in," Ranpo shouted causing the door to open revealing members of the Port Mafia.

"Dazai, is she safe?!" Chuuya yelled as he shook Dazai's shoulder.

"I'm not sure," Dazai looked at his feet. No one has seen Dazai in such a state before.

"I see... Hey, I'm sure she's alright. Y/N is a lot tougher than you but also smarter than me! She's like the combination of us," Chuuya tried cheering Dazai up which did help him a bit.

"You're right," He weakly smiled.

"So what's the plan, Dazai-san?" Akutagawa asked. He was getting more nervous by the very minute. Truth is, he was given a day off for defeating the Guild along with Atsushi, but the two refused to do so.

"The plan is-"

Before he could continue, the door to the agency opened revealing the Hunting Dogs and Ango, "What are you guys doing here?"

"We received a personal order from the Prime Minister of Japan to rescue L/N Y/N. We were requested to work together with the Armed Detective Agency," Jouno answered with Suehiro and Ango beside him.

Just then the office of the Agency became dark and a video showed up, "I think it's a message from Y/N!" Jun'ichiro spoke in hopefulness as he clicked the video.

When he did it showed a face of you walking in the streets, "This is L/N Y/N speaking, this is a recording. I don't have much time, but I'm likely going to get kidnapped. If I am still not back at the Agency within the first 24 hours of my disappearance it likely means something I couldn't have foreseen occurred. If you are receiving this message 24 hours have already passed, however, what I could foresee is that I am not kidnapped by the members of the Guild likely the leader of The Rats in the House of Dead. I don't know where I would be kidnapped, the exact time, or even be still alive after you see this video. I do have some advice. Dazai, Ango, he, who I mentioned on the night of our last meeting is finally here. He's here to do exactly what I said four years ago and he has been planning this for over a decade. Ranpo, you cannot defeat this enemy with just factual evidence as he has been watching over us all these years. When you do find me, I'll likely be restricted from using my ability. I will be stuck on a chair that is hammered down onto the ground with something over my head, electrification will likely occur when I try to move and if I try running away something will automatically pierce my heart. Over 100 guards will guard the inside of the building I'm trapped with a single ability user. If I'm not already dead, they'll have me killed within 5 hours. Do not leave the Armed Detective Agency unsupervised, his true plans may be to enter the Agency with everyone being distracted by my disappearance. I repeat, do not leave the Agency unsupervised until it is certain I am dead or I am back. I have written a letter for each of you for when I die, it's in my drawer at the Agency. Finally, thank you guys for becoming my greatest stre-," Before you could finish a truck suddenly appeared and hit you.