Bonfire

After dinner I made my way upstairs to start getting ready for the first bonfire of the summer. I put on a plain white baby tee and my dark green overalls. I didn't feel like showering cause I knew I would want to shower when I got back from the bonfire so I threw my hair into a low bun and put my green Land Rover hat on. For shoes I decided on plain black platform converse. I put some light makeup one and called it a day.

I walked across the hall the Conrad's room and couldn't find him. That's when I heard Jeremiah and Steven singing in the bathroom. I popes my head in and Jeremiah pulled me into the bathroom and started dancing with me. We all sang the next verse together until Steven turned the shower off and that was my signal to leave the bathroom.

As I was walking away from the bathroom I heard Jeremiah pop his head out of the bathroom and say "hey lulu you look really good"

"why thank you Jer" I say and give him a warm smile.

I walked down stairs and find Jackson on the couch all ready to go.

"Who is excited" I say

"Lucy I'm so happy that mom is letting me go with you guys" he tells me.

" ya I am too. I can already tell your going to have a great summer J"

I then heard Jeremiah and Steven coming down the stairs, which means it's take to go. I looked out the back door to find Conrad smoking a joint and Bells swimming and talking to him.

"ok let's go get Conrad than we will be on our way" Jer says

We all make our way outside when Belly and Conrad abruptly stopped their conversation. It was like we walked in on the having an intimate moment like it felt wrong that we were there. it was strange.

"Let's so Con it's bonfire time!" I tell him.

"Could I come?" Belly asks

And before I could try begging Steven to say yes he answered with no.

"Why no J is my age and he's going" Belly says to Steven

"Well his mom said he can come as long as Lu or Con is there" Steven says

"well aren't you having a movie night with the moms anyways?" Jer asks

"Ya bells they are getting everything ready for you" Jackson adds

"Alright let's get out of here" Steven says before turning around and walking away. We follow him and I hear Conrad say goodbye to her.

~~~~~~~

We were at the bonfire for maybe 10 minutes before we all spilt up. I was with Jeremiah and we were catching up with girls we had met in pass summers. While Jackson was talking to a girl I had never seen before, and so was Steven. It took me a second to spot Conrad but he was sitting in the sand with a girl named Nicole and they were making out. It hurt to see but I knew I couldn't let it ruin my first night of summer. Also if I acted upset than everyone would know that I'm in love with him and I rather not have that get out. So I just continue my conversation with the two girls and Jer and take some time big sips of my drink to ease the mini heart break.

"Hey Jer i'm going to grab another drink I'll be right back" I tell him

As I'm walking over to where to drinks are I spot Belly walking towards the bonfire in a pink mini dress. I watch some older guy go up to her and try to give her a drink until Steven walked by and she shouted hey to him. That when I saw Steven grab belly's and and I knew it was my time to spend in. 

"Bells what are you doing here?" I ask

"did you put her up to this Lucy? I bet you did" Steven says

"No she didn't I came cause I wanted to Steven and I'm not leaving" Belly hissed

"Of really, your leaving right now" Steven demanded

That's when I watched Belly rip out from Stevens grasp and fall onto the group. Everyone was looking so I ran over to help her up as quickly as possible. At the same time the girl who had been on Steven's arm all night pulled him away and told belly to stay here and no move. Belly then flipped him off as I pulled her to her feet. That's when I heard Jeremiah coming over.

"Bells you're here that's aweso-"  Jeremiah was interrupted by the girls we were speaking to calling out to the two of us.

"Alright Bells I will be right back" Jer tells her and I yell back to the girls "I'll be over in a minute".

That's when I saw Belly staring at something so I followed her gaze to Conrad and Nicole kissing.

"I thought you hated the Red Sox" Bell shouts

Conrad and Nicole stop kissing and look at her.

"Who the hell are you?" Nicole asks Belly

"Who am I, no who the hell are you?" Bell replies

"Well i'm the girl Conrad took the the deb ball last summer" Nicole tells her

"Conrad I thought you said debs were sheep" Bells spits back

"O never said that Belly, why don't you get out of here" Conrad tells her

I grab Belly's arm and try to pull her away but she stands there for another second before running off without me.

"sorry for interrupting you two love birds you can get back to the face of one's face I'll be going" I say trying not to make the situation any more awkward.

~~~~~~~

The other girls left our conversation and it was now just me and Jeremiah talking.

"So Emerson Lulu, that's a good school. Think you will be to keep up?" he asks

"Ya actually. I feel like i'm always so nervous when it comes to school stuff but for some reason I'm not at all about Emerson." I saw while looking at the water

"Well I was thinking since you will be in Boston and I live in Boston maybe we can get dinner sometime" Jer says while looking down at his feet

"I would love that! I mean I will probably be over your house whenever I want a home cooked meal." I say

"My mom would love that. You know how much she adores you"

"Ya i adore her even more if that even possible" a smile forms on my face

Just then we hear shouting and we both turn towards it to see Conrad getting into a fight with someone.

"What the hell?" I say

We both start walking over when we see Belly run towards the fight and try to calm Conrad down. Which is kinda cringe to watch especially cause it doesn't work. One thing leads to another and Bells gets elbowed in the face. Jer and I run over to her to make sure she's ok and that's when we see blue lights flashing.

"COP! RUN!" someone yells.

We all run straight for Jeremiah's car but someone I have never seen before if running with Belly. Jer hops in the drivers seat while I try to get Conrad in the back but he's so drunk it's a struggle.

"Will you please sit back here with me Lu?" Conrad drunkly says

"Sure Con. " and I hop in the back seat with him.